Monstar, The Show No.1 "I Love You Monbebe"

Group Monstar (Monstar X) won the first place on Music Broadcasting after its comeback.Monstar appeared on SBS MTV and SBS FiL The Show, which aired on the 23rd, and presented its comeback stage with the title Rush Hour (Lush Hour).Monstar, which appeared in five-color, five-color styling full of personality, filled the stage with its unwavering live and energy-filled appearance as well as its spectacular performance that proves the believed and heard craftsman (believed and heard and watched performance).In particular, Monstar ranked first in The Show at the same time as Rush Hour comeback stage.As Monstar was the first to be released since the release of the mini 10th album No Limit, Monstar also made people smile to show their sincere gratitude for Monbebe (official fan club name).Monstar said, Thank you for giving me the big prize as soon as I get back, he said through his agency Starship Entertainment. I am sorry and upset that I can not share this joy in front of my eyes.I think it is not long before we can meet together on stage as the difficult situation is gradually easing, he said. I will show you a better picture through the remaining activities so that we can become the group that is comparable to the number one group Monbee has created.I want you to look forward to it. I love you, Monbebe.Rush Hour is a song that Juheon once again produced the title following his previous work GAMBLER (Gambler), and likened a complex world to the word Lush Hour, which means a crowded world and time.Monstar X has expressed his identity, defeat, and confidence, and has also expressed his intense will to put a victory flag on the world.On the other hand, Monstar X is MBC M and MBC Everlon show, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 24th.Champion and plans to meet with fans with various music broadcasts, radio, and various contents.

group Monstar (Monstar X) won the first place on Music Broadcasting after its comeback.

Monstar appeared on SBS MTV and SBS FiL The Show, which aired on the 23rd, and presented its comeback stage with the title Rush Hour (Lush Hour). Monstar, which appeared in five-color, five-color styling full of personality, filled the stage with its unwavering live and Energy-filled appearance as well as its spectacular Performance that proves the 'believed and heard craftsman' (believed and heard and watched Performance).

In particular, Monstar ranked first in The Show' at the same time as 'Rush Hour' comeback stage. As Monstar was the first to be released since the release of the mini 10th album No Limit, Monstar also made people smile to show their sincere gratitude for Monbebe (official fan club name).

Monstar said, "Thank You for giving me the big prize as soon as I get back," he said through his agency Starship Entertainment. "I am sorry and upset that I can not share this joy in front of my eyes." “I think it is not long before we can meet together on stage as the difficult situation is gradually easing,” he said. “I will show you a better picture through the remaining activities so that we can become the group that is comparable to the number one group Monbee has created. I want you to look forward to it. I love you, Monbebe.”

Rush Hour is a song that Juheon once again produced the title following his previous work GAMBLER (Gambler), and likened a complex world to the word 'Lush Hour', which means a crowded world and time. Monstar X has expressed his identity, defeat, and confidence, and has also expressed his intense will to put a victory flag on the world.

On the other hand, Monstar X is MBC M and MBC Everlon 'show, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 24th. Champion 'and plans to meet with fans with various Music broadcasts, radio, and various contents.