What is the amount of mOney? Kim Tae-kyun, the late kim chul-min treatment fee Zheng Zheng.

In TV Cultwo Show, DJ Kim Tae-kyun was reported to have delivered 50 million One for the late Kim chul-min, who died after a cancer battle, in the name of medical expenses and living expenses, but this was Obora Zheng Zheng.Kim Tae-kyun once again mentioned the late Kim chul-min on SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show broadcast on the 28th.On the same day, Kim Tae-kyun said, I am embarrassed to hear a lot of articles, and said, The amount of money came out to 50 million One for the article, but I added 10 million One for the treatment cost.In fact, I would have been careful to even bring up this story.Kim Tae-kyun said, It is embarrassing to talk about this. I am uncomfortable with my heart. Yoo Min-sang said, Is not mind more important than liquid?Kim Tae-kyun once again expressed his longing for the late Kim chul-min, saying, I am a dear brother, and I have sucked a lot of my brothers gag.The fans responded in various ways, such as What is the importance of liquid water?, The mind can not fill the price, and It is warm anyway. Yes, yes.Kim Tae-kyun mentioned an article reported in the morning on SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show broadcast on the 27th.At that time, Kim Tae-kyun said, I and (Kim) Chulmin are the MBC Comedian bond motives.From the days of Daehangno, he made many people enjoyable and bus kings for a long time. He said, Not only memories but also his gag have been influenced a lot since a long time ago. I am very sorry for my brothers situation, but I am so sorry for him, he said. Is Chulmin watching you?Meanwhile, Kim chul-min debuted as a Comedian on MBC Bonds in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been much loved for performing busking at Daehangno.He has been battling a fourth stage of lung cancer in 2019, but died on the 16th.His battle log remains online because he has informed his fans of his improved or worsened physical condition through Facebook.Especially, in the desperate situation where the treatment can not continue anymore, I gave my last greeting to the fans and made many people eat.DB

In TV Cultwo Show', DJ Kim Tae-kyun was reported to have delivered 50 million One for the late kim chul-min, who died after a cancer battle, in the name of medical expenses and living expenses, but this was Obora Zheng Zheng.

Kim Tae-kyun once again mentiOned the late kim chul-min on SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 28th.

On the same day, Kim Tae-kyun said, "I am embarrassed to hear a lot of articles," and said, "The amount of mOney came out to 50 million One for the article, but I added 10 million One for the treatment cost." In fact, I would have been careful to even bring up this story.

Kim Tae-kyun said, "It is embarrassing to talk about this. I am uncomfortable with my heart." Yoo Min-sang said, "Is not mind more important than liquid?" Kim Tae-kyun once again expressed his longing for the late kim chul-min, saying, "I am a dear brother, and I have sucked a lot of my brother's gag."

The fans responded in various ways, such as "What is the importance of liquid water?", "The mind can not fill the price," and "It is warm anyway. Yes, yes."

Kim Tae-kyun mentiOned an article reported in the morning on SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 27th. At that time, Kim Tae-kyun said, "I and (Kim) Chulmin are the MBC Comedian bond motives. From the days of Daehangno, he made many people enjoyable and bus kings for a long time. "He said," Not only memories but also his gag have been influenced a lot since a long time ago. "

"I am very sorry for my brother's situation, but I am so sorry for him," he said. "Is Chulmin watching you?"

Meanwhile, kim chul-min debuted as a Comedian on MBC Bonds in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been much loved for performing busking at Daehangno. He has been battling a fourth stage of lung cancer in 2019, but died on the 16th.

His battle log remains online because he has informed his fans of his improved or worsened physical condition through Facebook. Especially, in the desperate situation where the treatment can not continue anymore, I gave my last greeting to the fans and made many people eat.

'DB'