The Ilta instructor also surprised You Hee-yeol property "We annual sales 10 billion KRW

Its ... (Many chats)Ilta instructors have released their sales.The sixth majority of JTBC s majority broadcast on the 17th was Ilta instructor Korean language Kim Min-jung, English Jo Jeong-sik, Korean history Choi Tae-seong, and chemistry Park Sang-hyun.The instructor is short for the first star instructor, said four instructors. There are about 10 to 15 people nationwide who are called real instructors.In particular, Jo Jeong-sik said, There will be a first-class lecturer in each subject by company, but as we talked about, there are very few lecturers when we really sell.Of course, I am confident even if I look at sales. Cha Tae-hyun, who listened to this, said, So how much do you earn?I asked, and Park Sang-hyun confessed, Compared to the days when I was not a lecturer, I was riding a bus in the minor leagues and riding a private plane in the major leagues. Jo Jeong-sik also said, I can only say that if my wife is thinking about buying this or buying it, I just buy both, but I am embarrassed to tell this story in front of You Hee-yeol.So You Hee-yeol quipped, The rich should wear Golden like me.Finally, Choi Tae-seong said, Alternatively, if you teach, you will get anual sales 10 billion KRWI think I think about the degree of one, he added.

It's ..." ('Many chats') Ilta instructors have released their sales.

The sixth 'majority' of JTBC 's' majority' broadcast on the 17th was 'Ilta instructor' Korean language Kim Min-jung, English Jo Jeong-sik, Korean history Choi Tae-seong, and chemistry Park Sang-hyun.

"The instructor is short for the first star instructor," said four instructors. "There are about 10 to 15 people nationwide who are called real instructors."

In particular, Jo Jeong-sik said, "There will be a first-class lecturer in each subject by company, but as we talked about, there are very few lecturers when we really sell. Of course, I am confident even if I look at sales. "

Cha Tae-hyun, who listened to this, said, "So how much do you earn? "I asked, and Park Sang-hyun confessed," Compared to the days when I was not a lecturer, I was riding a bus in the minor leagues and riding a private plane in the major leagues. "

Jo Jeong-sik also said, "I can only say that if my wife is thinking about buying this or buying it, I just buy both," but "I am embarrassed to tell this story in front of You Hee-yeol."

So You Hee-yeol quipped, "The rich should wear Golden like me."

Finally, Choi Tae-seong said, "Alternatively, if you teach, you will get anual sales 10 billion KRW I think I think about the degree of One," he added.