"The plagiarism suspicion" You Hee-yeol, "Shooting earlier this year, then good relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk" ('The Zone')

Disney + Entertainment The Zone: Live to Hang in (hereinafter referred to as The Zone) PD Cho Hyo-jin revealed why he invited You Hee-yeol, who was controversial about the plagiarism controversy.Through the video interview conducted on the 28th.The Zone is a real variety that depicts the survival period of the three representative human beings in eight future disaster simulation zones that threaten humanity. It is a new concept entertainment that YG Entertainment production team shows Running Man, Baro You, Family Out, Baro You.As a member, Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo, who showed off the fantastic Tikitaka Chemi in Running Man, met again and added a new combination called Girls Generation Yuri.In The John, You Hee-yeol played the narrator who delivered the explanation and message of the rules to the members in the disassembled octagonal tablet with AI U.But You Hee-yeol has recently been embroiled in a plagiarism controversy and is on the verge of leaving the entertainment industry, which has been around for 28 years.It was claimed that You Hee-yeols song Very Private Night in June copied Ryuichi Sakamotos Aqua.You Hee-yeol immediately apologized for Ryuichi, but the controversy grew even more because of the plagiarism allegations such as Pliss Don Go My Girl, Hello My Love and Happy Bus Day to You.As a result, KBS2 You Hee-yeols sketchbook, a music program that You Hee-yeol had been conducting for 13 years, ended at the end of 600 times.Cho Hyo-jin PD said, I have appeared with my voice. The Zone YG Entertainment did last year and took it earlier this year.At that time, You Hee-yeol was a representative of Yoo Jae-Suks agency and I knew that the relationship was good.I thought it would be fun for the two people to be chatting. When asked about Season 2, Joe PD said, I do not think I can explain the follow-up season at present. I would like you to take the position of the production company.Season 1 Im good, so I can think of other development directions.

Disney + Entertainment 'The Zone: Live to Hang in' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Zone') pd Cho Hyo-jin revealed why he invited You Hee-yeol, who was controversial about the plagiarism controversy. Through the video Interview conducted on the 28th.

'The Zone' is a real variety that depicts the survival period of the three representative human beings in eight future disaster simulation zones that threaten humanity. It is a new concept entertainment that YG Entertainment production team shows Running Man', Baro You', 'Family Out', Baro You'. As a member, Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo, who showed off the fantastic Tikitaka Chemi in Running Man', met again and added a new combination called Girls' Generation Yuri.

In "The John", You Hee-yeol played the narrator who delivered the explanation and message of the rules to the members in the disassembled octagonal tablet with AI U.

But You Hee-yeol has recently been embroiled in a plagiarism controversy and is on the verge of leaving the entertainment industry, which has been around for 28 years. It was claimed that You Hee-yeol's song "Very Private Night" in June copied Ryuichi Sakamoto's "Aqua". You Hee-yeol immediately apologized for Ryuichi, but the controversy grew even more because of the plagiarism allegations such as 'Pliss Don Go My Girl', 'Hello My Love' and 'Happy Bus Day to You'. As a result, KBS2 You Hee-yeol's sketchbook', a music program that You Hee-yeol had been conducting for 13 years, ended at the end of 600 times.

Cho Hyo-jin pd said, "I have appeared with my voice." "The Zone" YG Entertainment did last year and took it earlier this year. At that time, You Hee-yeol was a representative of Yoo Jae-Suk's agency and I knew that the relationship was good. I thought it would be fun for the two people to be chatting. "

When asked about Season 2, Joe pd said, "I do not think I can explain the follow-up season at present. I would like you to take the position of the production company. Season 1 I'm good, so I can think of other development directions. "