You Hee-yeol announces heartfelt to fans "I'm sorry to make it hard for me in a tough world"

Singer You Hee-yeol, who was caught up in controversy over plagiarism allegations, left a post in a fan cafe late.You Hee-yeol told the fan cafe Jongjeom tea room on the 18th about the plagiarism suspicion.I am sorry for all of you, he said. I am very aware of myself, looking at myself one by one, that I do not have all the experience with my age.I am trying not to ignore where I am now and what my remaining share is. I will live with Scar in the Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away. I hope that your memories will be kept in the Chest side as they are.This is my lack, because there is nothing you have done wrong in that time. After getting off the air, he said, I am sorry that it will be difficult to live in a difficult world every day, but I am sorry to have made it difficult for me.I draw a day when I can share my ordinary greetings with each other without any hesitation. Earlier, You Hee-yeol was controversial, with several songs caught up in plagiarism allegations, and got off the air in about a month.Thank you to everyone and Im sorryHi!How are you?Im not sure Im going to be able to get this ordinary personIve chosen words a lotIm going to worry a lotYou know, theres been a lot of thingsHes old and experiencedIts not all going deepI look at myself one by oneIm really realizingI dont know where Im atWhat is the rest of my share?Im trying not to turn awayI was different and tired from what I used to beThe fact that all the past memories have been blown awayIll live my whole life in Scar on ChestI hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the past as they areThis is my lackBecause you didnt do anything wrong in that timeWere getting off all the air this weekI was really happy to have you cheering and savingThank you to the people of the communityThe crew needed time to prepare, too, but Im late to tell youThere are so many people and so many things that are at stake hereThere were people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shopThere are more things that can not be solved right away by cutting and deciding to liveIn particular, the sketchbook is a precious program that makes a lot of sincerity with a small production team and production costI ask you to keep up with the only remaining music live talk showAnd our antenna familyEveryone is trying to make good music and good laughter with all their strengthOf course, there are many shortcomings, but I would like you to be a strong and supportive person.a world of difficultyIts hard to live every dayIm sorry for making it difficult for meAnd thank you for your concernIm gonna say hello to youIm not sure were gonna have to be able toI draw that day coming somedayDont get tired of everyone, strength!

Singer You Hee-yeol, who was caught up in controversy over plagiarism allegations, left a post in a fan cafe late.

You Hee-yeol told the fan cafe 'Jongjeom tea room' on the 18th about the plagiarism suspicion.

"I am sorry for all of you," he said. "I am very aware of myself, looking at myself one by one, that I do not have all the experience with my age. I am trying not to ignore where I am now and what my remaining share is. "

"I will live with Scar in the Chest for the rest of my life that all the memories have been blown away. I hope that your memories will be kept in the Chest side as they are. This is my lack, because there is nothing you have done wrong in that time. "

After getting off the air, he said, "I am sorry that it will be difficult to live in a difficult world every day, but I am sorry to have made it difficult for me. I draw a day when I can share my ordinary greetings with each other without any hesitation. "

Earlier, You Hee-yeol was controversial, with several songs caught up in plagiarism allegations, and got off the air in about a month.

Thank You to everyone and I'm sorry

Hi!

How are you?

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get this ordinary person

I've chosen words a lot

I'm going to worry a lot

You know, there's been a lot of things

He's old and experienced

It's not all going deep

I look at myself one by one

I'm really realizing

I don't know where I'm at

What is the rest of my share?

I'm trying not to turn away

I was different and tired from what I used to be

The fact that all the past memories have been blown away

I'll live my whole life in Scar on Chest

I hope that your memories will be kept in the best side of the past as they are

This is my lack

Because you didn't do anything wrong in that time

We're getting off all the air this week

I was really happy to have you cheering and saving

Thank You to the people of the community

The crew needed time to prepare, too, but I'm late to tell you

There are so many people and so many things that are at stake here

There were people who were worried and frustrated in the coffee shop

There are more things that can not be solved right away by cutting and deciding to live

In particular, the sketchbook is a precious program that makes a lot of sincerity with a small production team and production cost

I ask you to keep up with the only remaining music live talk show

And our antenna family

Everyone is trying to make good music and good laughter with all their strength

Of course, there are many shortcomings, but I would like you to be a strong and supportive person.

a world of difficulty

It's hard to live every day

I'm sorry for making it difficult for me

And Thank You for your concern

I'm gonna say hello to you

I'm not sure we're gonna have to be able to

I draw that day coming someday

Don't get tired of everyone, strength!