'Single Mom' Kim Na-young, My Q and vivid first meeting .. "I always love you"

Kim Na-young acknowledged his devotion to MyQue through his agency on Wednesday, saying, It is right that the two are in love. I met since November.I learned it as an acquaintance of an acquaintance in October, and after that, the relationship continued. The first meeting between Kim Na-young and MyQu can be found on Kim Na-youngs YouTube channel No Filter TV.In this video, Kim Na-youngs acquaintances performed Candid Camera at the filming site for his birthday, and Kim Na-young invited Mykyu, an artist he usually liked.Kim Na-young has also mentioned that he likes MyQue through YouTube in the past.He joined the filming scene secretly and said, I came to succeed Na Young Candid Camera. He played his youngest role in the filming team.Kim Na-young looked like Ma I-kyu didnt even know she was coming close.After revealing that he was Candid Camera, Ma I-kyu took his birthday cake and headed to Kim Na-young, who said, I didnt know.I was so surprised, he said, but he could not take his eyes off Ma I-kyu.The production team added, I met my affectionate Mykyu, took pictures, took pictures, took pictures, and had a happy day in the celebration of many people.According to the official, Kim Na-young has set up a meal with Candid Camera and friends who have had a birthday party since Candid Camera.MyQu was also here, and I became a lover in November, a month after my first meeting.As such, Kim Na-young, Mykyus first meeting was vividly featured on YouTube, and fans are celebrating Kim Na-youngs devotion by watching the video again.Meanwhile, Kim Na-young married in 2015 and had two sons, but divorced in January 2019.Photo = Kim Na-young YouTube
Kim Na-young acknowledged his devotion to MyQue through his agency on Wednesday, saying, It is right that the two are in love. I met since November.I learned it as an acquaintance of an acquaintance in October, and after that, the relationship continued. The first meeting between Kim Na-young and MyQu can be found on Kim Na-youngs YouTube channel No Filter TV.In this video, Kim Na-youngs acquaintances performed Candid Camera at the filming site for his birthday, and Kim Na-young invited Mykyu, an artist he usually liked.Kim Na-young has also mentioned that he likes MyQue through YouTube in the past.He joined the filming scene secretly and said, I came to succeed Na Young Candid Camera. He played his youngest role in the filming team.Kim Na-young looked like Ma I-kyu didnt even know she was coming close.After revealing that he was Candid Camera, Ma I-kyu took his birthday cake and headed to Kim Na-young, who said, I didnt know.I was so surprised, he said, but he could not take his eyes off Ma I-kyu.The production team added, I met my affectionate Mykyu, took pictures, took pictures, took pictures, and had a happy day in the celebration of many people.According to the official, Kim Na-young has set up a meal with Candid Camera and friends who have had a birthday party since Candid Camera.MyQu was also here, and I became a lover in November, a month after my first meeting.As such, Kim Na-young, Mykyus first meeting was vividly featured on YouTube, and fans are celebrating Kim Na-youngs devotion by watching the video again.Meanwhile, Kim Na-young married in 2015 and had two sons, but divorced in January 2019.Photo = Kim Na-young YouTube

Kim Na-young acknowledged his devotion to MyQue through his agency on Wednesday, saying, "It is right that the two are in love. I met since November. I learned it as an acquaintance of an acquaintance in October, and after that, the relationship continued. "

The first meeting between Kim Na-young and MyQu can be found on Kim Na-young's YouTube channel 'No Filter TV'.

In this video, Kim Na-young's acquaintances performed Candid Camera at the filming site for his birthday, and Kim Na-young invited Mykyu, an artist he usually liked. Kim Na-young has also mentioned that he likes MyQue through YouTube in the past.

He joined the filming scene secretly and said, "I came to succeed Na Young Candid Camera." He played his youngest role in the filming team. Kim Na-young looked like Ma I-kyu didn't even know she was coming close.

After revealing that he was Candid Camera, Ma I-kyu took his birthday cake and headed to Kim Na-young, who said, I didn't know. I was so surprised, "he said, but he could not take his eyes off Ma I-kyu. The production team added, "I met my affectionate Mykyu, took pictures, took pictures, took pictures, and had a happy day in the celebration of many people."

According to the official, Kim Na-young has set up a meal with Candid Camera and friends who have had a birthday party since Candid Camera. MyQu was also here, and I became a lover in November, a month after my first meeting.

As such, Kim Na-young, Mykyu's first meeting was vividly featured on YouTube, and fans are celebrating Kim Na-young's devotion by watching the video again.

Meanwhile, Kim Na-young married in 2015 and had two sons, but divorced in January 2019.

Photo = Kim Na-young YouTube