"Jeong Jae Yong and I don't know what to do in the future" Lee Sun-ah, accompanying entertainer, had 'divorce hinted'

Group DJ DOC member Jeong Jae Yong (49) is 19 years oldYounger wife Lee Sun-ah, 30, and marriage were broken down after four years: Divorce reason is character differenceI have recently arranged Lee Sun-ah and marriage life and have been in a duty, said Jeong Jae Yong, a member of the Daily Divorce report on the night of the 13th.Their divorce reason is a personality difference, and their daughter custody is known to be taken by Lee Sun-ah.The two men made a relationship with the adult entertainment channel VIKIs Aja Show in 2016, and after two years of devotion, they made the fruits of love in 2018.After marriage five months, she had a daughter Child Birth.19 years oldThe couple, who had gathered topics beyond the Age difference, eventually got saddened by the news of the divorce in four years.Just 10 months ago, the broadcast has been reexamined as it appeared in entertainment.Jing Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah shared a love story with the cable channel tvN Free Doctor which was broadcast last July.Jeong Jae Yong, who lost 31kg of weight at the time, said: The reason I decided to diet is because my health has become so bad: there was hyperlipidemia, hypertension, fatty liver and diabetes.Above all, I want to show my daughter a healthy father, and it is the motivation that I decided the most. Jeong Jae Yong said, I am 19 years old with my wife. I first met with a cable broadcasting company.The crew asked me to take a picture of her Candid Camera, to court her, and she liked her reaction.I shouldnt have done that, but I was very self-conscious.Candid Camera Success and suddenly my wife said, It was Candid Camera of Jing Jae Yong until now.It was the station Candid Camera, I recalled, (Lee) Sunya, Im a little sad, I was sincere, and I was sprained by myself.Lee Sun-ah said, My brother said that, and I was so sure that I was heartbroken, Hani, I was sorry for something and I was playing a lot of fun.So I put a text message first: Brother, would you like to leave the broadcast and buy me a meal? he recalled.Jeong Jae Yong said: I was actually hesitant because of the Age difference, it was like if I didnt control myself as an adult, something really would happen, but my face was laughing.I was worried, and at some point I was making a promise and going to the appointment place. He said, I am very happy now about marriage life.On the other hand, Lee Sun-ah left a meaningful statement saying, Im still happy, I dont know what it will be like in the future, and Jeong Jae Yong also said, Anxiety.
Group DJ DOC member Jeong Jae Yong (49) is 19 years oldYounger wife Lee Sun-ah, 30, and marriage were broken down after four years: Divorce reason is character differenceI have recently arranged Lee Sun-ah and marriage life and have been in a duty, said Jeong Jae Yong, a member of the Daily Divorce report on the night of the 13th.Their divorce reason is a personality difference, and their daughter custody is known to be taken by Lee Sun-ah.The two men made a relationship with the adult entertainment channel VIKIs Aja Show in 2016, and after two years of devotion, they made the fruits of love in 2018.After marriage five months, she had a daughter Child Birth.19 years oldThe couple, who had gathered topics beyond the Age difference, eventually got saddened by the news of the divorce in four years.Just 10 months ago, the broadcast has been reexamined as it appeared in entertainment.Jing Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah shared a love story with the cable channel tvN Free Doctor which was broadcast last July.Jeong Jae Yong, who lost 31kg of weight at the time, said: The reason I decided to diet is because my health has become so bad: there was hyperlipidemia, hypertension, fatty liver and diabetes.Above all, I want to show my daughter a healthy father, and it is the motivation that I decided the most. Jeong Jae Yong said, I am 19 years old with my wife. I first met with a cable broadcasting company.The crew asked me to take a picture of her Candid Camera, to court her, and she liked her reaction.I shouldnt have done that, but I was very self-conscious.Candid Camera Success and suddenly my wife said, It was Candid Camera of Jing Jae Yong until now.It was the station Candid Camera, I recalled, (Lee) Sunya, Im a little sad, I was sincere, and I was sprained by myself.Lee Sun-ah said, My brother said that, and I was so sure that I was heartbroken, Hani, I was sorry for something and I was playing a lot of fun.So I put a text message first: Brother, would you like to leave the broadcast and buy me a meal? he recalled.Jeong Jae Yong said: I was actually hesitant because of the Age difference, it was like if I didnt control myself as an adult, something really would happen, but my face was laughing.I was worried, and at some point I was making a promise and going to the appointment place. He said, I am very happy now about marriage life.On the other hand, Lee Sun-ah left a meaningful statement saying, Im still happy, I dont know what it will be like in the future, and Jeong Jae Yong also said, Anxiety.

Group DJ DOC member Jeong Jae Yong (49) is 19 years old Younger wife Lee Sun-ah, 30, and marriAge were broken down after four years: divorce reason is 'character difference'

"I have recently arranged Lee Sun-ah and marriAge life and have been in a duty," said Jeong Jae Yong, a member of the Daily divorce report on the night of the 13th.

Their divorce reason is a personality difference, and their daughter custody is known to be taken by Lee Sun-ah.

The two men made a relationship with the adult entertainment channel VIKI's "Aja Show" in 2016, and after two years of devotion, they made the fruits of love in 2018. After marriAge five months, she had a daughter Child birth.

19 years old The couple, who had gathered topics beyond the Age difference, eventually got saddened by the news of the divorce in four years. Just 10 months ago, the broadcast has been reexamined as it appeared in entertainment.

Jing Jae Yong and Lee Sun-ah shared a love story with the cable channel tvN 'Free Doctor' which was broadcast last July. Jeong Jae Yong, who lost 31kg of weight at the time, said: "The reason I decided to diet is because my health has become so bad: there was hyperlipidemia, hypertension, fatty liver and diabetes. Above all, I want to show my daughter a healthy father, and it is the motivation that I decided the most. "

Jeong Jae Yong said, "I am 19 years old with my wife." "I first met with a cable broadcasting company. The crew asked me to take a picture of her Candid Camera, to court her, and she liked her reaction. I shouldn't have done that, but I was very self-conscious. "Candid Camera Success" and suddenly my wife said, "It was Candid Camera of Jing Jae Yong until now." "It was the station Candid Camera," I recalled, "(Lee) Sunya, I'm a little sad, I was sincere," and I was sprained by myself.

Lee Sun-ah said, "My brother said that, and I was so sure that I was heartbroken, Hani, I was sorry for something and I was playing a lot of fun. So I put a text messAge first: 'Brother, would you like to leave the broadcast and buy me a meal?'" he recalled.

Jeong Jae Yong said: "I was actually hesitant because of the Age difference, it was like if I didn't control myself as an adult, something really would happen, but my face was laughing. I was worried, and at some point I was making a promise and going to the appointment place. "He said," I am very happy now "about marriAge life.

On the other hand, Lee Sun-ah left a meaningful statement saying, "I'm still happy, I don't know what it will be like in the future," and Jeong Jae Yong also said, "Anxiety."