SHINee Key, a visit to his hometown Deagu in three years...Amazing at Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend: "Who's Kang Min-hee?" (I Live Alone)

I Live Alone SHINee Key visits his hometown Deagu in three years.Key finds out the mothers handwriting diary hidden deep in the main house, and it is noteworthy whether the box of Pandora, which had forgotten the key, will be opened.MBC I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 3rd, will show SHINee Key visiting his hometown Deagu.SHINee Key reveals excitement in home town of Deagu, which has been re-visited in three yearsThe key is a winter vacation that is not until the age of 31 at the end of a busy schedule, but it gives a smile to the journey that is not easy from the beginning.He had been here for a long time and had forgotten his home address and password.As soon as I arrived inside the apartment complex, I was sweating even in the cold weather, saying, How many buildings are there? And it is noteworthy that it revealed the weakness of the reversal that is not the key of the universal key.The key is I think Im coming to another house and Why is it so home?The awkwardness is also short, and the key that adapts to the home soon will be expressed in the form of a 200% sense of reality that solves all the things while lying on the sofa.The most waiting for Kee is the Mom Table rice bowl, and Kees mother boasts Friendly DNA by delivering her handwritten letter as well as the 8th album prepared for her son who has been in a long time.Especially, I made my debut early and added a special menu seaweed soup with the story of my mother and my mother who left home.But the key, who tasted a taste of seaweed soup, can not hide his embarrassed expression and steals his gaze. He suddenly tasted the seaweed soup once more and jumped out of his seat.After eating, Kee tells her father on the phone that she will reveal the secrets of the Mom Pyo seaweed soup, which raises curiosity.In the meantime, the key finds the mothers handwriting diary hidden deep in the bookshelf.He reads his childhood with a lot of notes and has time to fall in love with impressions and memories, but soon he finds out that his opening is a box of Pandora, not a child care diary.Key is surprised to find out the existence of the old Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend in kindergarten, and is surprised to hear that Kang Min-hee is who? And Is this what your mother is going to say to five years old?The mothers handwritten child-rearing diary discovered by SHINee Key can be confirmed through I Live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 3rd.MBC I Live Alone

'I Live Alone' SHINee Key visits his hometown Deagu in three years. Key finds out the mother's handwriting diary hidden deep in the main house, and it is noteworthy whether the box of Pandora, which had forgotten the key, will be opened.

MBC I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 3rd, will show SHINee Key visiting his hometown Deagu.

SHINee Key reveals excitement in home town of Deagu, which has been re-visited in three years The key is a winter vacation that is not until the age of 31 at the end of a busy schedule, but it gives a smile to the journey that is not easy from the beginning.

He had been here for a long time and had forgotten his home address and password. As soon as I arrived inside the apartment complex, I was sweating even in the cold weather, saying, "How many buildings are there?" And it is noteworthy that it revealed the weakness of the reversal that is not the key of the universal key.

The key is "I think I'm coming to another house" and "Why is it so home?" The awkwardness is also short, and the key that adapts to the home soon will be expressed in the form of a 200% sense of reality that solves all the things while lying on the sofa.

The most waiting for Kee is the 'Mom Table' rice bowl, and Kee's mother boasts 'Friendly DNA' by delivering her handwritten letter as well as the 8th album prepared for her son who has been in a long time. Especially, I made my debut early and added a special menu seaweed soup with the story of my mother and my mother who left home.

But the key, who tasted a taste of seaweed soup, can not hide his embarrassed expression and steals his gaze. He suddenly tasted the seaweed soup once more and jumped out of his seat. After eating, Kee tells her father on the phone that she will reveal the secrets of the 'Mom Pyo' seaweed soup, which raises curiosity.

In the meantime, the key finds the mother's handwriting diary hidden deep in the bookshelf. He reads his childhood with a lot of notes and has time to fall in love with impressions and memories, but soon he finds out that his opening is a box of Pandora, not a child care diary.

Key is surprised to find out the existence of the old Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend in kindergarten, and is surprised to hear that "Kang Min-hee is who?" And "Is this what your mother is going to say to five years old?"

The mother's handwritten child-rearing diary discovered by SHINee Key can be confirmed through I Live Alone, which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 3rd.

MBC 'I Live Alone'