Radio Star' Hong Hyon-hee, no:ze bottle late Confessions "You can laugh to see six Gorizia"

Top-trend gag woman Hong Hyon-hee is a no:ze bottle that is in love with Top-trend dancer no:ze of Street Woman The Fighter (?)MBC Radio Star (planned by Kang Young-sun / directed by Kang Sung-ah), a high-quality talk show scheduled to air at 10:30 p.m. on December 1, pre-released a video on Naver TV featuring an episode of Noiroje X no:ze, Injective-like education.The pre-release video shows the no:ze of the Street Woman The Fighter (hereinafter referred to as SUfa) as a research.Late , Hong Hyon-hee was judged.Hong Hyon-hee was a great player in the YouTube content Street Gag Woman The Fighter, which parodied SUfa, as a noiroje parody of no:ze.Hong Hyon-hee studied and followed the visual dancer no:ze and said, I feel like Im pretty myself.He then opened a one-point lesson to catch up with the unique expression of no:ze and said, You can laugh enough to see six upper teeth.Hong Hyon-hee showed a passionate attitude that did not hesitate to convulse his face to re-create Urrility to Flame no:ze as well as to open his eyes with his head slightly lowered.The 4MC, fascinated by the injection-type resemblance education of the Noiroje Hong Hyon-hee, expressed its high expectations, saying, I want to see how much it resembles.Finally, when the two-shot comparison between no:ze and Noirose Hong Hyon-hee was concluded, the scene was devastated.Kim Gura, who saw the two people sitting side by side, said, It is not a resemblance, but a person who is just next to me.Only no:ze showed satisfaction with the Noiroje Hong Hyon-hee and the two-shot, I was so grateful that Hong Hyon-hee parodied me.It was rather the same, so I was embarrassed. However, the number of people in Noiroje, who could not tolerate this no:ze, was revealed and laughed.No:ze said, Noirose Hong Hyon-hee appeared in a surprise with a frog in a talk show that I appeared in. No:zes Are you okay?Noirose, Hong Hyon-hee said, is sorry that I was so pretty when I actually saw no:ze, and smiled, expressing his guilt, saying, I was sorry that I was so pretty when I saw it.

Top-trend gag woman Hong Hyon-hee is a 'no:ze bottle' that is in love with 'Top-trend dancer no:ze' of 'Street Woman The Fighter' (? )’

MBC Radio Star (planned by Kang Young-sun / directed by Kang Sung-ah), a high-quality talk show scheduled to air at 10:30 p.m. on December 1, pre-released a video on Naver TV featuring an episode of Noiroje X no:ze, Injective-like education.

The pre-release video shows the no:ze of the Street Woman The Fighter (hereinafter referred to as SUfa) as a research. Late ', Hong Hyon-hee was judged. Hong Hyon-hee was a great player in the YouTube content 'Street Gag Woman The Fighter', which parodied 'SUfa', as a 'noiroje' parody of no:ze.

Hong Hyon-hee studied and followed the 'visual dancer' no:ze and said, "I feel like I'm pretty myself." He then opened a one-point lesson to catch up with the unique expression of no:ze and said, "You can laugh enough to see six upper teeth."

Hong Hyon-hee showed a passionate attitude that did not hesitate to convulse his face to re-create 'Urrility' to 'Flame' no:ze as well as to open his eyes with his head slightly lowered. The 4MC, fascinated by the injection-type resemblance education of the Noiroje Hong Hyon-hee, expressed its high expectations, saying, "I want to see how much it resembles."

Finally, when the two-shot comparison between no:ze and 'Noirose' Hong Hyon-hee was concluded, the scene was devastated. Kim Gura, who saw the two people sitting side by side, said, "It is not a resemblance, but a person who is just next to me."

Only no:ze showed satisfaction with the 'Noiroje' Hong Hyon-hee and the two-shot, "I was so grateful that Hong Hyon-hee parodied me. It was rather the same, so I was embarrassed.” However, the number of people in Noiroje, who could not tolerate this no:ze, was revealed and laughed.

no:ze said, "Noirose" Hong Hyon-hee appeared in a surprise with a frog in a talk show that I appeared in." no:ze's "Are you okay?" “Noirose,” Hong Hyon-hee said, “is sorry that I was so pretty when I actually saw no:ze,” and smiled, expressing his guilt, saying, “I was sorry that I was so pretty when I saw it.”