Kahi "parenting is harder than Mamadol (M.M.D) practice" (South Korean Foreigners)

MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners, which is broadcasted on August 24th, will feature Monica, Jun Jin, Kahi and Nicole as a special feature of Dance End Kings.Kahi, who made his debut as an after school in 2009, marriages in 2016 and has two sons and lives in Bali.Recently, he appeared on TVN Mom is Idol and acted as a project group Mamadol with Park Jung-a, Sunye, Star, Hyun Juni and Yang Eunji.On this day, MC Jin Yongman asks Kahi, How do you feel about your long time again? Kahi said, I have a baby and I am active again.It was too hard to do the parenting again after the practice. I was angry when I did not practice. So MC Jin Yongman said, What was the reaction of Husband? Kahi said, I was grateful for Husbands full presence when he was busy with the schedule, saying, My wife is so cool.Kahis quiz challenge can be found on August 24 Days (Wednesday) at 8:30 pm on MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners.

MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners', which is broadcasted on August 24th, will feature Monica, Jun Jin, Kahi and Nicole as a special feature of 'Dance End Kings'.

Kahi, who made his debut as an after school in 2009, marriages in 2016 and has two sons and lives in Bali. Recently, he appeared on TVN 'Mom is Idol' and acted as a project group 'Mamadol' with Park Jung-a, Sunye, Star, Hyun Juni and Yang Eunji.

On this day, MC Jin Yongman asks Kahi, "How do you feel about your long time again?" Kahi said, "I have a baby and I am active again. It was too hard to do the parenting again after the practice. I was angry when I did not practice. "

So MC Jin Yongman said, "What was the reaction of Husband?" Kahi said, "I was grateful for Husband's full presence when he was busy with the schedule, saying, 'My wife is so cool.'

Kahi's quiz challenge can be found on August 24 Days (Wednesday) at 8:30 pm on MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners'.