Monica "I'm a fan of Park Chan-wook's "Swoopa"...I feel friendly" (South Korean Foreigners)

24 Days MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners will feature Monica, Jun Jin, Kahi and Nicole as a special feature of The Dance End Kings.The choreographer Monica appeared on the Mnet Dance Survival program Street Woman Fighter and boasted modifiers such as Dancers Dancer, Dancers Dancer, and Fireworks Charisma, and made headlines with her outstanding dance skills.Recently, he participated as choreographer of Park Chan-wooks short film Iljang Chunmong, and then showed his second collaboration by participating in the music video production of Decision to Break Up.On the same day, MC Kim Yong-man asks Monica, How did you feel when you first met Park Chan-wook? Monica said, I was afraid that you did not laugh at the meeting.After the meeting, I asked, Can you take a picture of me if Im sorry?, and suddenly he laughed. Park Chan-wook knew the names of the members, saying, I was actually a fan of Swoopa. I felt a sense of familiarity from then on, he said.MC Park Myung-soo, who heard this, said, I should have entered the comeback home dance at that time. It is a back door that follows Monicas comeback home dance and makes a laugh.On the other hand, Monicas quiz challenge can be found at 8:30 pm on August 24 Days (Wednesday) at MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners.

24 Days MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners will feature Monica, Jun Jin, Kahi and Nicole as a special feature of The Dance End Kings.

The choreographer Monica appeared on the Mnet Dance Survival program Street Woman Fighter and boasted modifiers such as Dancers' Dancer, Dancers' Dancer, and Fireworks Charisma, and made headlines with her outstanding dance skills. Recently, he participated as choreographer of Park Chan-wook's short film "Iljang Chunmong", and then showed his second collaboration by participating in the music video production of "Decision to Break Up".

On the same day, MC Kim Yong-man asks Monica, "How did you feel when you first met Park Chan-wook?" Monica said, "I was afraid that you did not laugh at the meeting. After the meeting, I asked, Can you take a picture of me if I'm sorry?, and suddenly he laughed. "

Park Chan-wook knew the names of the members, saying, ‘I was actually a fan of Swoopa.’ I felt a sense of familiarity from then on,” he said. MC Park Myung-soo, who heard this, said, "I should have entered the comeback home dance at that time." It is a back door that follows Monica's "comeback home" dance and makes a laugh.

On the other hand, Monica's quiz challenge can be found at 8:30 pm on August 24 Days (Wednesday) at MBC Everlon South Korean Foreigners'.