Kim Jung-min "I'm sorry I'm allowed no income minus Passbook life, Sayaka Aoki delivery food" (Radio Show)

Kim Jung-min revealed his thoughts on life and confession.Singer Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus radio show broadcast on December 20th.DJ Park Myeong-su said, The rock ballad legend that caused the vocal cord nodule of many male vocal cords was welcomed by MSG Wannabe Visual Center Kim Jung-min in 2021.Kim Jung-min said, Im Balabari MSG Wannabe Kim Jung-min, because KCM can look young.I have a little bit of sesame and I have a weight. Park Myeong-su said, Its been a year and five months since the radio show. I saw it on another show yesterday and said, What if you already come out again?At that time, he came out with new music, and the hospital information medical community was uploaded.The title, Kim Jung-min Park Myeong-su radio show is not income and it is said that it is still negative.I did not have a place to call these days, and in the past, I sold a lot of albums. At that time, Park Myeong-su told Park Myeong-su, I want you to put me on the surface. Park Myeong-su also says I am under the surface.I remember when I got this article. Kim Jung-min said, There was a lot of it. The sound that I heard a lot a year and five months ago was that Sayaka Aoki told my parents, Did you have so much difficulty?It was not hard, but I took the bank money and filled it again for two months and it was a repeated life. Park Myeong-su then wondered, Did you borrow a lot of money because it is a false broadcast and a fact-only broadcast?Kim Jung-min said, I borrowed a lot and put it back and put it back. Park Myeong-su said, I wrote a minus passbook.Kim Jung-min said, I took a lot of minuses, but the people who meet so excitedly are so sorry.He bought me rice, and he bought me a car, he added.Park Myeong-su said: Thats how the original article comes out.That was a year and five months ago, and I would like to give you one time for those who are interested in Park Myeong-sus radio show.Do you still do that a year and five months later? Kim Jung-min laughed, saying, Now I am covering the Cost of living on my own, and Park Myeong-su praised the face is bright.Kim Jung-min said: I dont stress at home, so Mr Sayaka Aoki is allowed to eat anything.I am so sorry for being the head of the family.

Kim Jung-min revealed his thoughts on life and confession.

Singer Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's radio show' broadcast on December 20th.

DJ Park Myeong-su said, "The rock ballad legend that caused the vocal cord nodule of many male vocal cords was welcomed by MSG Wannabe Visual Center Kim Jung-min in 2021."

Kim Jung-min said, "I'm Balabari MSG Wannabe Kim Jung-min, because KCM can look young. I have a little bit of sesame and I have a weight. "

Park Myeong-su said, "It's been a year and five months since the radio show. I saw it on another show yesterday and said, 'What if you already come out again?' At that time, he came out with new music, and the hospital information medical community was uploaded. The title, Kim Jung-min 'Park Myeong-su' radio show 'is not income and it is said that it is still negative. I did not have a place to call these days, and in the past, I sold a lot of albums. At that time, Park Myeong-su told Park Myeong-su, "I want you to put me on the surface." Park Myeong-su also says "I am under the surface." I remember when I got this article. "

Kim Jung-min said, "There was a lot of it. The sound that I heard a lot a year and five months ago was that Sayaka Aoki told my parents, 'Did you have so much difficulty?' It was not hard, but I took the bank money and filled it again for two months and it was a repeated life. " Park Myeong-su then wondered, "Did you borrow a lot of money because it is a false broadcast and a fact-only broadcast?"

Kim Jung-min said, "I borrowed a lot and put it back and put it back." Park Myeong-su said, "I wrote a minus Passbook." Kim Jung-min said, "I took a lot of minuses, but the people who meet so excitedly are so sorry. He bought me rice, and he bought me a car," he added.

Park Myeong-su said: "That's how the original article comes out. That was a year and five months ago, and I would like to give you one time for those who are interested in 'Park Myeong-su's radio show. Do you still do that a year and five months later? " Kim Jung-min laughed, saying, "Now I am covering the Cost of living on my own," and Park Myeong-su praised "the face is bright."

Kim Jung-min said: "I don't stress at home, so Mr Sayaka Aoki is allowed to eat anything. I am so sorry for being the head of the family. "