Kim Jung-min "Second Premier UEFA Champions League goal, I'll retire the moment I go" (Entertainment Weekly)

Singer Kim Jung-min has revealed that his two sons are preparing for a soccer player.In KBS 2TV Year-round live corner Entertainment Weekly Camping broadcast on March 25, singer Kim Jung-min, who was in his second prime as MSG Wannabe, appeared in the emperor of rock ballads in the 1990s.Kim Jung-min said, My wife Lumiko is a basketball player. My two sons seem to resemble my wife in the case of athleticism or study head, and I seem to resemble my appearance.The second son is aiming for the Premier UEFA Champions League, with Kim Jung-min saying: The national representative is first.I am retiring the moment I go to the Premier UEFA Champions League.
Singer Kim Jung-min has revealed that his two sons are preparing for a soccer player.In KBS 2TV Year-round live corner Entertainment Weekly Camping broadcast on March 25, singer Kim Jung-min, who was in his second prime as MSG Wannabe, appeared in the emperor of rock ballads in the 1990s.Kim Jung-min said, My wife Lumiko is a basketball player. My two sons seem to resemble my wife in the case of athleticism or study head, and I seem to resemble my appearance.The second son is aiming for the Premier UEFA Champions League, with Kim Jung-min saying: The national representative is first.I am retiring the moment I go to the Premier UEFA Champions League.

Singer Kim Jung-min has revealed that his two sons are preparing for a soccer player.

In KBS 2TV 'Year-round live' corner 'Entertainment Weekly Camping' broadcast on March 25, singer Kim Jung-min, who was in his second prime as MSG Wannabe, appeared in the emperor of rock ballads in the 1990s.

Kim Jung-min said, "My wife Lumiko is a basketball player. My two sons seem to resemble my wife in the case of athleticism or study head, and I seem to resemble my appearance."

The second son is aiming for the Premier UEFA Champions League, with Kim Jung-min saying: "The national representative is first. I am retiring the moment I go to the Premier UEFA Champions League. "