kim chul-min 30-year-old best Friend "Sky to bus comfortably...a confident clown."

Comedian and singer Kim chul-min, who continued to struggle with lung cancer at the end of lung cancer and gave strength to the people, died.His 30-year-old called Kim chul-min a paradise clown and prayed for Friends first departure.DJ Hashim, a 30-year-old Kim chul-min, I am very sad, DJ Hashim said in a telephone conversation with the 16th.I took him to Yangpyeong Mountain for natural treatment, and I spent several months in a nursing home and spent every move together, which is a shame. Kim chul-min, who was worried and cheered by many, said he had been diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of August last year, died today (16th) at the hospice ward of the Nuclear Hospital.I heard about the obituary an hour ago. Im on my way to the mortuary, Hashim said.Hashim reported on Kim chul-mins obituary through his Instagram, saying, (Kim chul-min) has been very difficult.I called and video-talked, saying that the pain was impossible to say, and I wish I could go to Sky and bus in there comfortably and happily.I think its back to where it was, said Prayer, who posted the story about the illness on social media.He spoke of Friend, who had died before, but there was a lot of sadness in it. Kim chul-min was a clown.I remember when I was busking and said I wanted to be with the audience on more stages.I think that if I do a busking, I will overcome cancer, he said in a video call recently, and I think I asked him to go busking together.Kim chul-min was a good person, Hashim added, and its hard to have a Prayer and its not easy to have spent 30 years busking for others.In particular, Hashim said, Do not give up, if you fall down, you can stand up, so it would be Kim chul-mins intention to overcome any difficulties without giving up.I think there will be more free and happy things if we dont lose our confidence and give up like that.Meanwhile, Kim chul-min debuted as a Comedian on MBC Bonds in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been loved by many for performing busking at Daehangno.He has been battling a battle since he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in 2019.

Comedian and singer kim chul-min, who continued to struggle with lung cancer at the end of lung cancer and gave strength to the people, died. His 30-year-old called kim chul-min "a paradise clown" and prayed for Friend's first departure.

DJ Hashim, a 30-year-old kim chul-min, "I am very sad," DJ Hashim said in a telephone conversation with the 16th. I took him to Yangpyeong Mountain for natural treatment, and I spent several months in a nursing home and spent every move together, which is a shame. "

kim chul-min, who was worried and cheered by many, said he had been diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of August last year, died today (16th) at the hospice ward of the Nuclear Hospital. “I heard about the obituary an hour ago. I’m on my way to the mortuary,” Hashim said.

Hashim reported on kim chul-min's obituary through his Instagram, saying, "(kim chul-min) has been very difficult. I called and video-talked, saying that the pain was impossible to say, and I wish I could go to Sky and bus in there comfortably and happily. “I think it’s back to where it was,” said Prayer, who posted the story about the illness on social media.

He spoke of Friend, who had died before, but there was a lot of sadness in it. “kim chul-min was a clown. I remember when I was busking and said I wanted to be with the audience on more stages. “I think that if I do a busking, I will overcome cancer,” he said in a video call recently, “and I think I asked him to go busking together.”

kim chul-min was a good person,” Hashim added, “and it’s hard to have a Prayer and it’s not easy to have spent 30 years busking for others.”

In particular, Hashim said, "Do not give up, if you fall down, you can stand up, so it would be kim chul-min's intention to overcome any difficulties without giving up. “I think there will be more free and happy things if we don’t lose our confidence and give up like that.”

Meanwhile, kim chul-min debuted as a Comedian on MBC Bonds in 1994; since the late 1980s, he has been loved by many for performing busking at Daehangno. He has been battling a battle since he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in 2019.