Jang Min-Ho, a self-corrected beauty without an application "I want to put my original face"

Gag Woman Kim Kyung-a expressed admiration for the appearance of singer Jang Min-Ho.Kim Kyung-a said on his 21st day, I wanted to put my face in Minhos brothers original face, so I took a picture with a sac.# Minho Albany # Applied Bonga # Namiya # We do not lose confidence and posted a picture with a witty article.Inside the photo is a picture of Kim Kyung-a, Oh Nami, and Jang Min-Ho, who are gathering together in one place.

Gag Woman Kim Kyung-a expressed admiration for the appearance of singer Jang Min-Ho.

Kim Kyung-a said on his 21st day, "I wanted to put my face in Minho's brother's original face, so I took a picture with a sac. # Minho Albany # Applied Bonga # Namiya # We do not lose confidence "and posted a picture with a witty article.

Inside the photo is a picture of Kim Kyung-a, Oh Nami, and Jang Min-Ho, who are gathering together in one place.