Oh Nami, Park min and marriage impending..."I gave him a report of marriage by Proposal" ('Dushi Manse')

The marriage of Comedian Oh Nami is gradually becoming more concrete.On the 14th MBC standard FM Park Jun-hyung, Jung Kyung-mis two-hour long life, Comedian Oh Nami appeared and mentioned the marriage plan.Oh Nami, who is active as FC Gavengers in SBS entertainment program Gone Hits, recently collected a big topic by showing a proposal ceremony called Park min me and marriage toward her boyfriend Park min after scoring a goal in the broadcast.On this day, Oh Nami carefully said to the proposal, I watched the broadcast and I wrote the marriage report...I brought a marriage report that was not written at all from the ward office and gave it to (Park Min), he said, surprising everyone.Oh Nami explained that the first part of the proposal was Park min, who said, I ate at the place I first blind dated on the first year of meeting.I received a proposal at the restaurant, I was so grateful that I shed tears, and I accepted it right away, he said.I think there will be good news this year, there is a saying that it is marriage on the soccer field, but it is difficult to consider guests meals.Im grateful that something so good has been happening, he added.Oh Nami is currently in public relationship with Park Min, a footballer younger than two years old.

The marriage of Comedian Oh Nami is gradually becoming more concrete.

On the 14th MBC standard FM 'Park Jun-hyung, Jung Kyung-mi's two-hour long life', Comedian Oh Nami appeared and mentioned the marriage plan.

Oh Nami, who is active as FC Gavengers in SBS entertainment program 'Gone Hits', recently collected a big topic by showing a Proposal ceremony called 'Park min me and marriage' toward her boyfriend Park min after scoring a goal in the broadcast.

On this day, Oh Nami carefully said to the Proposal, "I watched the broadcast and I wrote the marriage report..." "I brought a marriage report that was not written at all from the ward office and gave it to (Park min)," he said, surprising everyone.

Oh Nami explained that the first part of the Proposal was Park min, who said, "I ate at the place I first blind dated on the first year of meeting. I received a Proposal at the restaurant, I was so grateful that I shed tears, and I accepted it right away," he said.

"I think there will be good news this year, there is a saying that it is marriage on the soccer field, but it is difficult to consider guests' meals. I'm grateful that something so good has been happening," he added.

Oh Nami is currently in public relationship with Park min, a footballer younger than two years old.