Hwa-Jeong Choi, 61, to Shin Sang-tem? Baracle Larva just said, "I don't have a big worry."

Hwa-Jeong Choi showed off her extraordinary fashion sense.On the 17th, SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time official Instagram said, I would like to post that there are many people who are wondering.I do not worry about the cold, I do not worry about the cold. In the open photo, Hwa-Jeong Choi is wearing a fly jacket, training pants and unique design boots.Especially, I wear Bara, which is emerging as a hot popular item recently, and my 20s are also showing off my amazing fashion sense.Hwa-Jeong Choi, who boasts beauty for an incredible age of 61, is a slim figure and has a variety of fashions, adding a luxury bag to a luxurious atmosphere.Meanwhile, Hwa-Jeong Choi is actively working on SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time, Channel A, SKY entertainment Afflicted Couple to Get Hot Again.Hwa-Jeong Choi SNS

Hwa-Jeong Choi showed off her extraordinary fashion sense.

On the 17th, SBS PowerFM 'Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' official Instagram said, "I would like to post that there are many people who are wondering. I do not worry about the cold, I do not worry about the cold. "

In the open photo, Hwa-Jeong Choi is wearing a fly jacket, training pants and unique Design boots. Especially, I wear Bara, which is emerging as a hot popular item recently, and my 20s are also showing off my amazing fashion sense.

Hwa-Jeong Choi, who boasts beauty for an incredible age of 61, is a slim figure and has a variety of fashions, adding a Luxury bag to a luxurious atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Hwa-Jeong Choi is actively working on SBS PowerFM 'Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time', Channel A, SKY entertainment 'afflicted couple to Get Hot Again'.

Hwa-Jeong Choi SNS