'51-year-old Kim Min Jong, unwavering 30-year-old beauty... "The secret during the time? The old bachelor."

Singer and actor Kim Min Jong, 51, revealed the secret to his appearance, which seemed to have stopped time.Kim Min Jong, who celebrated his 30th anniversary as a singer, appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the 22nd.My eyes are so pretty; Im so pretty even with a mask, Hwa-Jeong Choi praised Kim Min Jong on the day.Kim Min Jong said, Hwajeong is still there. It has been too long and I was surprised. I appeared in Choi Fata in 2003 because of the movie promotion and came out again in 19 years.Where did 19 years go? It was like a while ago. I think Kim Min Jong is a synonym for a while, said Hwa-Jeong Choi. I do not think Im going to keep such a beauty because I do not get married.Kim Min Jong is embarrassed to say, It is true to recognize, but friends seem to lose a lot of their appearance when they are married and faithful to their children and their families.I am Alone, and my life does not change much, so I seem to be a little younger than my peers. When asked about his secrets while he said, The secret is the old bachelor, he quivered numbly, I really like sweating, its half-bathing and footbath addiction.I am lazy and I can not manage well, but sometimes I have a nutritional system. On the other hand, Kim Min Jong released a new song Long Night to commemorate the 30th anniversary of his debut on the 21st.

Singer and actor Kim Min Jong, 51, revealed the secret to his appearance, which seemed to have stopped time.

Kim Min Jong, who celebrated his 30th anniversary as a singer, appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the 22nd. "My eyes are so pretty; I'm so pretty even with a mask," Hwa-Jeong Choi praised Kim Min Jong on the day.

Kim Min Jong said, "Hwajeong is still there. It has been too long and I was surprised." "I appeared in 'Choi Fata' in 2003 because of the movie promotion and came out again in 19 years. Where did 19 years go? It was like a while ago. "

"I think Kim Min Jong is a synonym for a while," said Hwa-Jeong Choi. "I do not think I'm going to keep such a beauty because I do not get married."

Kim Min Jong is embarrassed to say, "It is true to recognize," but "friends seem to lose a lot of their appearance when they are married and faithful to their children and their families. I am Alone, and my life does not change much, so I seem to be a little younger than my peers. "

When asked about his secrets while he said, "The secret is the old bachelor," he quivered numbly, "I really like sweating, it's half-bathing and footbath addiction. I am lazy and I can not manage well, but sometimes I have a nutritional system. "

On the other hand, Kim Min Jong released a new song 'Long Night' to commemorate the 30th anniversary of his debut on the 21st.