The truth actress Disclosure Hwa-Jeong Choi "Throw Things and Sibi" ('affected couple') if you don't get noticed in a drink

19 on the gold couples talk show Afflicted Couples Wanting to Get Hot Again (hereinafter referred to as Afflicted Couple), talent Hwa-Jeong Choi disclosured about an actress.SKY Channel, Channel A affected couple corner Secret View will feature Chon Joo Hyun, a Scuba Schools International lecturer and businessman, and Park Min-ji, a professor and nail shop operator at the beauty college.The two started meeting with Scuba Schools International together and signed a marriage for about a hundred years in 2017 and welcomed their sixth year of marriage.On this day, Husband Jeonju said, I thought that both have a bright and active hobby, but there is another side behind my wifes bright appearance. It is a Korean version of Paris Hilton, who likes parties and alcohol so much.Park Min-ji, wife of four Christmas parties and a party atmosphere throughout the month on the birthday, acknowledged Husband to some extent and said, If I do not get attention at the drink, it is not fun once.MC Hwa-Jeong Choi said, An actress is just like that, but if she does not get attention unconditionally at the drink, she just throws a sibi and throws things.Jin-kyeong Hong also nodded, I know who I am. Song Jin-woo said, Who is that?I did not hide my curiosity, but Hwa-Jeong Choi said, Jinwoo, shh. Ahn said, If you know who, send me a DM (direct message). He finished the Disclosure (?) scene.Jeon Joo-hyun and Park Min-ji were surprised by the fact that they had suffered a couple fight that had to be called 119, unlike the good-looking impression.My wife, Park Min-ji, surprised everyone by showing pictures of the bloody couple fighting, and said, I called cleaning experts because my couple could not fix it.I think I will have trauma. He said, I could not get rid of it. MC Hwa-Jeong Chois Disclosure on the questionable actress and the sad Sinterview of Jeon Joo-hyun & Park Min-ji will be broadcast on SKY channel and channel A at 11 pm today (12th).

19 on the gold couple's talk show "afflicted couples Wanting to Get Hot Again" (hereinafter referred to as "afflicted couple"), talent Hwa-Jeong Choi Disclosured about an actress.

SKY Channel, Channel A 'affected couple' corner 'Secret View' will feature Chon Joo Hyun, a Scuba Schools International lecturer and businessman, and Park Min-ji, a professor and nail shop operator at the beauty college. The two started meeting with Scuba Schools International together and signed a marriage for about a hundred years in 2017 and welcomed their sixth year of marriage.

On this day, Husband Jeonju said, "I thought that both have a bright and active hobby, but there is another side behind my wife's bright appearance." "It is a Korean version of Paris Hilton, who likes parties and alcohol so much."

Park Min-ji, wife of four Christmas parties and a party atmosphere throughout the month on the birthday, acknowledged Husband to some extent and said, "If I do not get attention at the drink, it is not fun once."

MC Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "An actress is just like that, but if she does not get attention unconditionally at the drink, she just throws a Sibi and throws things."

Jin-kyeong Hong also nodded, "I know who I am." Song Jin-woo said, "Who is that? "I did not hide my curiosity, but Hwa-Jeong Choi said," Jinwoo, shh. " Ahn said, "If you know who, send me a DM (direct message)." He finished the Disclosure (?) scene.

Jeon Joo-hyun and Park Min-ji were surprised by the fact that they had suffered a couple fight that had to be called 119, unlike the good-looking impression. My wife, Park Min-ji, surprised everyone by showing pictures of the bloody couple fighting, and said, "I called cleaning experts because my couple could not fix it. I think I will have trauma. "He said," I could not get rid of it. "

MC Hwa-Jeong Choi's Disclosure on the questionable actress and the sad 'Sinterview' of Jeon Joo-hyun & Park Min-ji will be broadcast on SKY channel and channel A at 11 pm today (12th).