"Falsify can't even imagine...Bae Seong-jae, tears apology "take responsibility for my Re-Ment, avoid NO."

Broadcaster Bae Seong-jae has revealed his heartfelt interest in the alleged involvement in the Bone-hitting editorial Falsify.24 Days Bae Seong-jae said on Instagram Live: I was stunned to see a post in the community raising the Falsify allegations: I thought I could laugh but I didnt.It was different from the Score I remember, and my voice was in it. I wanted to see what I saw, so I saw the broadcast at dawn and contacted the production crew. I have been doing all kinds of Re-Ment for a year with this kind of recording, he said.Score Preyer and the scene of scoring goals is a Prayer, kick-off, kick-in, and so on.I do not go to the recording studio every time, but I read it during the broadcast. I do not know which Kyonggi is used for the preview, and I read it mechanically. Bae Seong-jae said: I couldnt imagine that part would be used for editing Falsify or flow Falsify.The player and the legend coach, he said, not for a long time.After he cleared his mind, he said, Anyway, there are so many people there, so it is difficult to think about changing the order or thinking about it.Score was not 4 to 3, but I was Re-Ment, and it was actually edited like 4 to 3 Score.It is true that the Kyonggi ended with 5-3 and 6-3. It was also true that the Re-Ment was recorded.It is a painful mistake to read without going through the brain. But there was no Falsify the game or the crew intervene to change the flow. The authenticity does not matter if I am out of this program.The player and the coach were sincere, and more than 100 staff were watching on the spot. Re-Ment, who spit out in my mouth, should have been responsible and thought correctly.I do not intend to avoid it because it is my responsibility. He said, It is shocking that this happened in my life and I do not intend to blame anyone.I have never changed the results, and the players and coaches have focused on it. In the Goal Hits broadcast on the 22nd, the match between the existing team FC Guchukjang and the new team FC Wonder Woman was finished with a victory of FC Guchukjang with 3:0 in the first half and 6:3 Score in the second half.However, some of them mentioned the difference in the score on the white board and the score of the subtitles, and the increase in the number of water bottles that the player drank.Hosts Bae Seong-jae and Lee Soo-geun were also unable to avoid accusations of participating in Falsify.The production team said, I sincerely apologize for the confusion of viewers by changing some of the editing order during the broadcast process.In some rounds, the editing order was broadcast in real time order and Darjeeling. Bae Seong-jae and Lee Soo-geun have nothing to do with this and I apologize to you two, he said.

Broadcaster Bae Seong-jae has revealed his heartfelt interest in the alleged involvement in the 'Bone-hitting' editorial Falsify.

24 Days Bae Seong-jae said on Instagram Live: "I was stunned to see a post in the community raising the Falsify allegations: I thought I could laugh but I didn't. It was different from the Score I remember, and my voice was in it. I wanted to see what I saw, so I saw the broadcast at dawn and contacted the production crew. "

"I have been doing all kinds of Re-Ment for a year with this kind of recording," he said. Score Preyer and the scene of scoring goals is a Prayer, kick-off, kick-in, and so on. I do not go to the recording studio every time, but I read it during the broadcast. I do not know which Kyonggi is used for the preview, and I read it mechanically. "

Bae Seong-jae said: "I couldn't imagine that part would be used for editing Falsify or flow Falsify. The player and the legend coach, "he said, not for a long time.

After he cleared his mind, he said, "Anyway, there are so many people there, so it is difficult to think about changing the order or thinking about it. Score was not 4 to 3, but I was Re-Ment, and it was actually edited like 4 to 3 Score. It is true that the Kyonggi ended with 5-3 and 6-3. It was also true that the Re-Ment was recorded. It is a painful mistake to read without going through the brain. "

But there was no "Falsify the game or the crew intervene to change the flow." The authenticity does not matter if I am out of this program. The player and the coach were sincere, and more than 100 staff were watching on the spot. " "Re-Ment, who spit out in my mouth, should have been responsible and thought correctly. I do not intend to avoid it because it is my responsibility. "He said," It is shocking that this happened in my life and I do not intend to blame anyone. I have never changed the results, and the players and coaches have focused on it. "

In the "Goal Hits" broadcast on the 22nd, the match between the existing team FC Guchukjang and the new team FC Wonder Woman was finished with a victory of FC Guchukjang with 3:0 in the first half and 6:3 Score in the second half. However, some of them mentioned the difference in the Score on the white board and the Score of the subtitles, and the increase in the number of water bottles that the player drank. Hosts Bae Seong-jae and Lee Soo-geun were also unable to avoid accusations of participating in Falsify.

The production team said, "I sincerely apologize for the confusion of viewers by changing some of the editing order during the broadcast process. In some rounds, the editing order was broadcast in real time order and Darjeeling. " "Bae Seong-jae and Lee Soo-geun have nothing to do with this and I apologize to you two," he said.