'Pregnancy' Hong Hyun-hee "I have to sell out more than two...I am growing healthy"

MBN entertainment program The national college is the national college will come back on the 23rd after a month of reorganization.According to the national college is the national college on the 21st, Hong Hyun-hee received the celebration of Face Makers by telling the current status of The National College is the National College in the opening talk of the 7th National College, I did not say it properly at the time of the previous shootingHong Hyun-hee also caught the attention of the national college in a colorful costume for the comeback.I left with my life.In the words of Bae Seong-jae, Hong Hyun-hee said, I am not alone, so I have to be more committed to the national college.Hong Hyun-hee said, In the last filming, the child is growing healthy because he is receiving the energy of the Legends such as Hyun Jung Hwa, Lee Man-ki and Nam Hyun-hee.Kim Min-ah designed the future of the child, saying, I have to exercise, and Bae Seong-jae also expressed envy, saying, I am sloping, I really want to do it.Hong Hyun-hee also met Park Chong-pal, the 1980s boxing world champion who appeared as a sports legend, and enjoyed the honor of wearing the legendary champion belt.I think it will be a good gift for the child, Park Chong-pal said, I am lucky to have a child.The production team said, Five Face Maker Jeon Hyun-moo, Bae Seong-jae, Hong Hyun-hee, Kim Dong-hyun and Kim Min-ah, who have been together for a long time, have sincerely congratulated Hong Hyun-hees pregnancy and announced a comeback full of fighting. Five Face Makers will support the return of Boxing Legend Park Chong-pal in their own way.Please watch the activities of those who have become more united during the reorganization period.The national college is the national college will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on the 23rd.

MBN entertainment program 'The national college is the national college' will come back on the 23rd after a month of reorganization. According to The national college is the national college on the 21st, Hong Hyun-hee received the celebration of Face Makers by telling the current status of "The national college is the national college" in the opening talk of the 7th National College, "I did not say it properly at the time of the previous shooting"

Hong Hyun-hee also caught the attention of the national college in a colorful costume for the comeback. "I left with my life. "In the words of Bae Seong-jae," Hong Hyun-hee said, "I am not alone, so I have to be more committed to the national college."

Hong Hyun-hee said, "In the last filming, the child is growing healthy because he is receiving the energy of the Legends such as Hyun Jung Hwa, Lee Man-ki and Nam Hyun-hee." Kim Min-ah designed the future of the child, saying, "I have to exercise," and Bae Seong-jae also expressed envy, saying, "I am sloping, I really want to do it."

Hong Hyun-hee also met Park Chong-pal, the 1980s boxing world champion who appeared as a sports Legend, and enjoyed the honor of wearing the Legendary champion belt. "I think it will be a good gift for the child," Park Chong-pal said, "I am lucky to have a child."

The production team said, "Five Face Maker Jeon Hyun-moo, Bae Seong-jae, Hong Hyun-hee, Kim Dong-hyun and Kim Min-ah, who have been together for a long time, have sincerely congratulated Hong Hyun-hee's pregnancy and announced a comeback full of fighting." Five Face Makers will support the return of Boxing Legend Park Chong-pal in their own way. "Please watch the activities of those who have become more united during the reorganization period." 'The national college is the national college' will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on the 23rd.