'Cultwo Show' Kim Tae-kyun "Desperate kim chul-min, 10 million One One, not 50 million One,

Cultwo show Kim Tae-kyun explains misunderstandings related to the late Kim chul-min One Midam.Kim Tae-kyun told the story of the late Kim chul-min treatment fee recently reported on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as Cultwo Show) broadcast on the 28th.Kim Tae-kyun said on the day: I am embarrassed to have a lot of articles (about medical expenses) and become a speaker, but there is something wrong.(In the article), the amount came out to 50 million One, and the amount I added for the treatment is 10 million One. I do not know how the amount was called, so I was uncomfortable all day, he said. I am embarrassed to talk about this.Kim Tae-kyun also expressed his longing for the deceased, saying, Brother Kim chul-min, youre good in heaven. Youre a dear brother. I sucked your gag a lot.Kim chul-min died on Wednesday after a two-year battle after being diagnosed with lung cancer in 2019.It was later reported that Kim Tae-kyun delivered 50 million One to Kim chul-min, who was suffering from lung cancer during his lifetime.

'Cultwo show' Kim Tae-kyun explains misunderstandings related to the late kim chul-min One Midam.

Kim Tae-kyun told the story of the late kim chul-min treatment fee recently reported on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cultwo Show') broadcast on the 28th.

Kim Tae-kyun said on the day: "I am embarrassed to have a lot of articles (about medical expenses) and become a speaker, but there is something wrong. (In the article), the amount came out to 50 million One, and the amount I added for the treatment is 10 million One. "

"I do not know how the amount was called, so I was uncomfortable all day," he said. "I am embarrassed to talk about this.

Kim Tae-kyun also expressed his longing for the deceased, saying, "Brother kim chul-min, you're good in heaven. You're a dear brother. I sucked your gag a lot."

kim chul-min died on Wednesday after a two-year battle after being diagnosed with lung cancer in 2019. It was later reported that Kim Tae-kyun delivered 50 million One to kim chul-min, who was suffering from lung cancer during his lifetime.