Johyun, Olivia Holt Hotssein, "Dancing Princess"

On the 28th, Johyun posted a picture with his article I became a sneaker model, I ask you a lot of love from today.In the public photos, Johyun is staring at the camera with one shoulder line exposed.The netizens who watched this commented, I am not a pure goddess, A sweet princess, There is no Venus, and Olivia Holt Hot Se is also a beautiful woman to cry.On the other hand, Johyun will appear in the web drama Winter Pass Cherry Blossom which will be released next February.

On the 28th, Johyun posted a picture with his article "I became a sneaker model, I ask you a lot of love from today".

In the public photos, Johyun is staring at the camera with one shoulder line exposed.

The netizens who watched this commented, "I am not a pure goddess", "A sweet princess", "There is no Venus", and "Olivia Holt Hot Se is also a beautiful woman to cry".

On the other hand, Johyun will appear in the web drama 'Winter Pass Cherry Blossom' which will be released next February.