Johyun priest "Children Jo Se-ho, 20 years without Scandal...good is the advantage"

Seoul =) = Jo Se-ho cousin brother Father Johyun has appeared on You Quiz on the Block.In the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block broadcasted on the 20th, Johyun Kwon, a priest, appeared in a surprise appearance to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his cousin Jo Se-hos debut.Earlier, Jo Se-ho was sad that the crew of You Quiz on the Block did not celebrate the 20th anniversary; the crew prepared a party for Jo Se-ho.I sincerely congratulate you on your 20th anniversary, and Ive been through 20 years in this tough entertainment industry, Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated.Yoo Jae-Suk also shot the authentication shot himself, with Jo Se-ho pleased, saying: Thank you, it came out so well.I actually did not think I would work this long, but I was able to do it because I helped a lot, he said.Jo Se-ho added, I can not give you a big smile as much as you expected, but I will give you a big smile in the future.I will try to make you laugh. A cousin brother appeared as a surprise guest afterwards; a Johyun-kwon priest whom Jo Se-ho often referred to through You Quiz on the Block.Jo Se-ho couldnt shut up when his cousin appeared, saying: What the hell did you get in touch with me? Im surprised.Johyun Kwon was said to be a cousin who is 20 years old from Jo Se-ho.He laughed, introducing himself wittyly, Jo Se-hos cousin brother Johyun Stefano, aka Father Joss.In particular, Johyun Kwons bride attracted attention with his pride in his cousin Jo Se-ho.Im proud that Seho has been doing well without Scandal for 20 years and is playing such a big role next to Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk.It is the most honor of my family. The advantage of Seho is that it is good. If you live with the advantage of simplicity without deliberately trying to laugh, I will be a good MC in the future.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this, praised him as a good friend if I look like my favorite brother. Jo Se-ho said, I am ashamed.Thank you, he said, giving him a warm heart.

Seoul =) = Jo Se-ho cousin brother' Father Johyun has appeared on You Quiz on the Block'.

In the TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the 20th, Johyun Kwon, a priest, appeared in a surprise appearance to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his cousin Jo Se-ho's debut.

Earlier, Jo Se-ho was sad that the crew of "You Quiz on the Block" did not celebrate the 20th anniversary; the crew prepared a party for Jo Se-ho. "I sincerely congratulate you on your 20th anniversary, and I've been through 20 years in this tough entertainment industry," Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated.

Yoo Jae-Suk also shot the authentication shot himself, with Jo Se-ho pleased, saying: "Thank you, it came out so well." "I actually did not think I would work this long, but I was able to do it because I helped a lot," he said.

Jo Se-ho added, "I can not give you a big smile as much as you expected, but I will give you a big smile in the future. I will try to make you laugh. "

A cousin brother appeared as a surprise guest afterwards; a Johyun-kwon priest whom Jo Se-ho often referred to through You Quiz on the Block'. Jo Se-ho couldn't shut up when his cousin appeared, saying: "What the hell did you get in touch with me? I'm surprised."

Johyun Kwon was said to be a cousin who is 20 years old from Jo Se-ho. He laughed, introducing himself wittyly, "Jo Se-ho's cousin brother Johyun Stefano, aka Father Joss."

In particular, Johyun Kwon's bride attracted attention with his pride in his cousin Jo Se-ho. "I'm proud that Seho has been doing well without Scandal for 20 years and is playing such a big role next to Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk. It is the most honor of my family. "

"The advantage of Seho is that it is good. If you live with the advantage of simplicity without deliberately trying to laugh, I will be a good MC in the future." Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this, praised him as "a good friend if I look like my favorite brother." Jo Se-ho said, "I am ashamed. Thank you," he said, giving him a warm heart.