Yoo Jae Hwan, latest on the 32kg weight loss success "crazy to exercise, Haru 4 hours" (Love of Leaders)

Composer and singer Yoo Jae Hwan has revealed his current status after a 32kg weight loss.On the channel IHQ Love of Leaders broadcast on November 1, the leader of A billion annual sales called Woman Kim Jong Kook was revealed to be doing A/S blind date with Yo Jae Hwan, model and actor Min Ji Hoo.Yoo Jae Hwan interviewed the crew prior to the blind date, saying: I work out for 4 hours in Haru.I get up in the morning, work out, shoot, record, work out, and do a fitness before bed. Exercise has become fun. Its crazy about exercise. Was any of the leaders okay? asked the question, All good. Im in no position to cover. Im a peacock. I can do my best. No ideal.My ideal is reason, he said, laughing.
Composer and singer Yoo Jae Hwan has revealed his current status after a 32kg weight loss.On the channel IHQ Love of Leaders broadcast on November 1, the leader of A billion annual sales called Woman Kim Jong Kook was revealed to be doing A/S blind date with Yo Jae Hwan, model and actor Min Ji Hoo.Yoo Jae Hwan interviewed the crew prior to the blind date, saying: I work out for 4 hours in Haru.I get up in the morning, work out, shoot, record, work out, and do a fitness before bed. Exercise has become fun. Its crazy about exercise. Was any of the leaders okay? asked the question, All good. Im in no position to cover. Im a peacock. I can do my best. No ideal.My ideal is reason, he said, laughing.

Composer and singer Yoo Jae Hwan has revealed his current status after a 32kg weight loss.

On the channel IHQ 'Love of Leaders' broadcast on November 1, the leader of A billion annual sales called 'Woman Kim Jong Kook' was revealed to be doing A/S blind date with Yo Jae Hwan, model and actor Min Ji Hoo.

Yoo Jae Hwan interviewed the crew prior to the blind date, saying: "I work out for 4 hours in Haru. I get up in the morning, work out, shoot, record, work out, and do a fitness before bed. Exercise has become fun. It's crazy about exercise. "

"Was any of the leaders okay?" asked the question, "All good. I'm in no position to cover. I'm a peacock. I can do my best. No ideal. "My ideal is reason," he said, laughing.