Who said Kim Hee-chul was "my star + idol"?

Kim Hee-chul posted on his 29th day My STAR! And wrote I have so much to see and learn.Kim Hee-chul said, I was more respectful when I talked to him directly, such as game skills, personality, and forwarding. My star Faker! My idol Lee Sang-hyuk.I always give up my CS to be healthy and happy. In the photo released together, Kim Hee-chul revealed his eating with the payer.Meanwhile, Kim Hee-chul is known as a fan of the usual payer.

Kim Hee-chul posted on his 29th day "My STAR!" And wrote "I have so much to see and learn."

Kim Hee-chul said, "I was more respectful when I talked to him directly, such as game skills, personality, and forwarding." "My star Faker! My idol Lee Sang-hyuk. I always give up my CS to be healthy and happy. "

In the photo released together, Kim Hee-chul revealed his eating with the payer.

Meanwhile, Kim Hee-chul is known as a fan of the usual payer.