Kim Hee-chul, The Real marriage

Kim Hee-chul posts Wedding Ceremony in My Little Old BoyOn the 22nd, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy got on the air.Kim Hee-chul appeared in a tuxedo suit on the day, and from the wedding fitting shop, he said, I have to do a wedding ceremony today.Kim Hee-chul, who entered the song, wondered about the bride. I know why he chose this person, he said, I will love you for the rest of my life, I love you.However, no one came out. Kim Hee-chul introduced Jasin as Kim Hee-chul bride Kim Hee-chul.Kim Hee-chul said, I am serious, and Todays bride, I am my Jasin who loves too much.Kim Hee-chul said, I did it too late. Mother-in-law was surprised to say, Do not you mean marriage?Kim Hee-chul said, Solo kami is not a non-marriage. I am not a non-marriage, I am thinking of marriage. Is there a Jasin that I will love a woman in the meantime?I think I should love myself more. Mother-in-law said, You love your Jasin a lot. SBS entertainment show My Little Old Boy is a program in which the mother becomes a speaker, observes her sons daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m.

Kim Hee-chul posts Wedding ceremony in My Little Old Boy On the 22nd, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy got on the air. Kim Hee-chul appeared in a tuxedo suit on the day, and from the wedding fitting shop, he said, "I have to do a Wedding ceremony today." Kim Hee-chul, who entered the song, wondered about the bride. "I know why he chose this person," he said, "I will Love you for the rest of my life, I Love you." However, no one came out. Kim Hee-chul introduced "Jasin" as "Kim Hee-chul bride Kim Hee-chul". Kim Hee-chul said, "I am serious," and "Today's bride, I am my Jasin who Loves too much." Kim Hee-chul said, "I did it too late." Mother-in-law was surprised to say, "Do not you mean marriage?" Kim Hee-chul said, "Solo kami is not a non-marriage. I am not a non-marriage, I am thinking of marriage." "Is there a Jasin that I will Love a woman in the meantime? I think I should Love myself more. "Mother-in-law said," You Love your Jasin a lot. " SBS entertainment show "My Little Old Boy" is a program in which the Mother becomes a speaker, observes her son's daily life, and records moments through a device called a parenting diary, and is broadcast every Sunday night at 9:05 p.m.