Oh Sang-jin' Kim So-young, dyed and out with Friends... "It's okay to not play often."

Kim So-young posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Not Today.Kim So-young in the public photo is wearing a purple T-shirt and taking a mirror self-portrait in a modest manner.Kim So-young described it as a day of dyeing and playing with friends.I was happy, I want to play often, but its okay if I can not!Meanwhile, Kim So-young has a daughter with Oh Sang-jin, an announcer, and marriage.Photo: Kim So-young Instagram

Kim So-young posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "Not Today".

Kim So-young in the public photo is wearing a purple T-shirt and taking a mirror self-portrait in a modest manner. Kim So-young described it as "a day of dyeing and playing with Friends."

"I was happy, I want to play often, but it's okay if I can not!"

Meanwhile, Kim So-young has a daughter with Oh Sang-jin, an announcer, and marriage.

Photo: Kim So-young Instagram