Na Hye-mi' Eric Mun, Zhang Mo and Kim Jang preparing Lovely son-in-law "feels like three o'clock"

Shinhwa member Eric Mun has revealed the daily life of his beloved son-in-law.Eric Mun said on his personal Instagram on the 12th, Zhang Mo, my grandmother, and my best friend next week, I have picked up a kimchi dipping cabbage, radish, fresh, and jjip.I also learned how to make miso because I asked my grandmother to tell me how to make miso. Eric Mun in the public photo is in the midst of preparing kimchi with his wife Na Hye-mi and his wifes family.Eric Mun certifies a bigger cabbage than his face, and he shows a lovely son-in-law sitting next to Zhang Mo and his grandmother.Meanwhile, Eric Mun married Na Hye-mi, a young actor who has been dating for a long time in 2017 years.eric mun SNS

Shinhwa member Eric Mun has revealed the daily life of his beloved son-in-law.

Eric Mun said on his personal Instagram on the 12th, "Zhang Mo, my grandmother, and my best friend next week, I have picked up a kimchi dipping cabbage, radish, fresh, and jjip. I also learned how to make miso because I asked my grandmother to tell me how to make miso. "

Eric Mun in the public photo is in the midst of preparing kimchi with his wife Na Hye-mi and his wife's family.

Eric Mun certifies a bigger cabbage than his face, and he shows a lovely son-in-law sitting next to Zhang Mo and his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Eric Mun married Na Hye-mi, a young actor who has been dating for a long time in 2017 years.

Eric Mun SNS