Eric Mun, grey hair What's going on? "Thirties

Feminist movement from the Billfish Hair coloring.Eric Mun, a singer and actor from group Shinhwa, announced his recent situation.Eric Mun released a picture on the Instagram on the 23rd, saying, The day is hot.In the photo, Eric Mun looked at the camera with his mask half-covered, his eyes focused on the whitewashed Billfish, who said: Thirties.I decided to give my scalp a feminist movement from the Billfish Hair coloring that I have been doing every two weeks. Meanwhile, Eric Mun met viewers last year with MBC drama Spy who loved me.

Feminist movement from the Billfish Hair coloring." Eric Mun, a singer and actor from group Shinhwa, announced his recent situation.

Eric Mun released a picture on the Instagram on the 23rd, saying, "The day is hot."

In the photo, Eric Mun looked at the camera with his mask half-covered, his eyes focused on the whitewashed Billfish, who said: "Thirties. I decided to give my scalp a Feminist movement from the Billfish Hair coloring that I have been doing every two weeks. "

Meanwhile, Eric Mun met viewers last year with MBC drama 'Spy who loved me'.