Na Hye-mi' Eric Mun, house living room surprise public...I don't want to Exercise now.'

Shinhwa Eric Mun has been told of the latest at home.Eric Mun posted a picture on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, I sent a new Gift from the place where I made a kite after Jungles Law.The photo shows Eric Mun, who has been certified for the Gifted Exercise device in the living room of the house, and some of the houses where his wife lives attracts attention.Eric Mun also received a gift of the Exercise device, but I like it because it is beautiful in shape and small in volume.But I do not want to Exercise now, he added.Eric Mun marriages actor Na Hye-mi, who is 12 years younger, in July 2017.=
Shinhwa Eric Mun has been told of the latest at home.Eric Mun posted a picture on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, I sent a new Gift from the place where I made a kite after Jungles Law.The photo shows Eric Mun, who has been certified for the Gifted Exercise device in the living room of the house, and some of the houses where his wife lives attracts attention.Eric Mun also received a gift of the Exercise device, but I like it because it is beautiful in shape and small in volume.But I do not want to Exercise now, he added.Eric Mun marriages actor Na Hye-mi, who is 12 years younger, in July 2017.=

Shinhwa Eric Mun has been told of the latest at home.

Eric Mun posted a picture on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, "I sent a new Gift from the place where I made a kite after 'Jungle's Law'."

The photo shows Eric Mun, who has been certified for the Gifted Exercise device in the living room of the house, and some of the houses where his wife lives attracts attention.

Eric Mun also received a Gift of the Exercise device, but "I like it because it is beautiful in shape and small in volume. But I do not want to Exercise now, "he added.

Eric Mun marriages actor Na Hye-mi, who is 12 years younger, in July 2017.

=