Lee Joo-yeon, Happy Moment for Golf Goddess "My Golf Rounding."

Singer and Actor Lee Joo-yeon shared a happy daily life and focused attention on netizens.On the 13th, Lee Joo-yeon posted a picture and video of his younger life through his personal instagram, Summer rounding, which was happy even if I was ripe for the heat even if my summer golf rounding rain and wind were ripe.Lee Joo-yeon in the public photo is enjoying golf, especially his distinctive features and happy expression, which gave the viewers a smile.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I saw a person who fits well in green, I love you, I am pretty.iMBC  Photo Source Lee Joo-yeon Instagram

Singer and Actor Lee Joo-yeon shared a happy daily life and focused attention on netizens.

On the 13th, Lee Joo-yeon posted a picture and video of his younger life through his personal instagram, "Summer rounding, which was happy even if I was ripe for the heat even if my summer golf rounding rain and wind were ripe."

Lee Joo-yeon in the public photo is enjoying golf, especially his distinctive features and happy expression, which gave the viewers a smile.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I saw a person who fits well in green", "I love you", "I am pretty".

iMBC Photo Source Lee Joo-yeon Instagram