Lee Joo-yeon to Fly in the Winter Sea

Lee Joo-yeon posted several photos on his instagram on the 21st.In the photo, Lee Joo-yeon is wearing a dark beige muffler and found a winter sea. The hair scattered in the sea breeze makes Lee Joo-yeons atmosphere more prominent.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I think Jeju has gone, I want to travel, I want to go too.Meanwhile, Lee Joo-yeon will appear in the Disney Plus Drama Kiss Six Sense.

Lee Joo-yeon posted several photos on his instagram on the 21st.

In the photo, Lee Joo-yeon is wearing a dark beige muffler and found a winter sea. The hair scattered in the sea breeze makes Lee Joo-yeon's atmosphere more prominent.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I think Jeju has gone", "I want to travel", "I want to go too".

Meanwhile, Lee Joo-yeon will appear in the Disney Plus Drama 'Kiss Six Sense'.