Men on a Mission' Sistar Bora, Honey jay and a surprise appearance with loyalty...

Seoul =) = Sistar Bora made a surprise appearance on Knowing Bros to defend his loyalty to the honey jay.Bora appeared in a surprise appearance with the honey jay at JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th and danced with honey jay.Honey Jay had come out with me and backdancer three years ago when Bora appeared on Men on a Mission.Knowing Bros members said, When Bora came out, I was impressed with the honey jay, and honey jay thanked Lee for mentioning him.The members said, I want to see Bora, and suddenly Bora appeared, I wanted to see it.Appearing in black, Bora danced with her and Bora three years ago and received a hot applause.Honey Jay said, Bora said that she was coming in black on purpose, and she came in black on purpose, so she said, No, I dressed pretty, but I came in black. I saw Swoopa too, I felt so good, and not only the falsehood but also the other dancers gave me a lot of wonderful performances, so I wanted to dance, he said. I have been dancing for a year, I am satisfied.Bora, who danced, soon left, saying, Today is the day of the dancers and dancers, I will come to enter next time.

Seoul =) = Sistar Bora made a surprise appearance on Knowing Bros' to defend his loyalty to the Honey jay.

Bora appeared in a surprise appearance with the Honey jay at JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th and danced with Honey jay.

Honey jay had come out with me and backDancer three years ago when Bora appeared on Men on a Mission. "Knowing Bros" members said, "When Bora came out, I was impressed with the Honey jay," and Honey jay thanked Lee for mentioning him.

The members said, "I want to see Bora," and suddenly Bora appeared, "I wanted to see it." Appearing in black, Bora danced with her and Bora three years ago and received a hot applause.

Honey jay said, "Bora said that she was coming in black on purpose, and she came in black on purpose, so she said," No, I dressed pretty, but I came in black. "

"I saw 'Swoopa' too, I felt so good, and not only the falsehood but also the other Dancers gave me a lot of wonderful performances, so I wanted to dance," he said. "I have been dancing for a year, I am satisfied."

Bora, who danced, soon left, saying, "Today is the day of the Dancers and Dancers, I will come to enter next time."