Kim Yong-gun, 39, returns to air after younger Couple 'pregnancy Scandal' "all my disapproval"

Actor Kim Yong-gun, who recently shocked with the extramarital pregnancy scandal with the 39-year-old couple, is returning to the air.Kim Yong-gun joins MBN Granpa guest for the first broadcast on the 6th, and works with fixed member Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong.Kim Yong-gun will accompany the first trip to Jeju Island of Granpa, which is a regular product, and will enjoy the memories and show off his skillful Golf game with his oldest caddy.In this regard, the teaser of Granpa, which shows Kim Yong-guns appearance, is revealed and attracts the attention of the ultra-high.In the teaser, he greets the Grandpa 4 people with the words I am sorry for the inconvenience, and tells me about the situation that I have been sick without knowing it.Kim Yong-gun said, I had to be careful whether the appearance was right or not, and I hesitated a lot. It is all my fault, and it happened because I was lacking.Lee Soon-jae pats Kim Yong-gun and gives comfort, and Baek Il-seob gives a strong cheer saying, Goodbye, Yong-geon is good to Grandpa.The production team said, Kim Yong-gun has been worried about his careful appearance, and I decided to make a courageous appearance with the heart that I got a great power in the comfort of my brothers. I would be grateful if you could watch the traveler with a loving gaze, including the story of Kim Yong-gun, who could not hear anywhere.Kim Yong-gun was sued in August for attempted abortion by a 39-year-old woman, A, in August.Kim Yong-gun and A have since been dramatically misunderstood, A has dropped the complaint, and Kim Yong-gun said that A will put a child to his family register.He also pledged to actively support Child Birth and Child Child Child Childhood; A is scheduled to have a child in November.Meanwhile, GRAND PAR is a Golf entertainment featuring Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong, a 79-year-old national who is 79 years old, and the cheerful Golf Yuganggi of Docady Do Kyung-wan.The Granpa, launched in July as a four-part pilot, will be organized as a regular product thanks to the enthusiastic support of viewers, and will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 6th.

Actor Kim Yong-gun, who recently shocked with the extramarital pregnancy Scandal with the 39-year-old Couple, is returning to the air.

Kim Yong-gun joins MBN 'Granpa' guest for the first broadcast on the 6th, and works with fixed member Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong. Kim Yong-gun will accompany the first trip to Jeju Island of 'Granpa', which is a regular product, and will enjoy the memories and show off his skillful Golf game with his oldest caddy.

In this regard, the teaser of 'Granpa', which shows Kim Yong-gun's appearance, is revealed and attracts the attention of the ultra-high. In the teaser, he greets the "Grandpa 4 people" with the words "I am sorry for the inconvenience," and tells me about the situation that I have been sick without knowing it.

Kim Yong-gun said, "I had to be careful whether the appearance was right or not, and I hesitated a lot." "It is all my fault, and it happened because I was lacking." Lee Soon-jae pats Kim Yong-gun and gives comfort, and Baek Il-seob gives a strong cheer saying, "Goodbye, Yong-geon is good to Grandpa."

The production team said, "Kim Yong-gun has been worried about his careful appearance, and I decided to make a courageous appearance with the heart that I got a great power in the comfort of my brothers." "I would be grateful if you could watch the traveler with a loving gaze, including the story of Kim Yong-gun, who could not hear anywhere.

Kim Yong-gun was sued in August for attempted abortion by a 39-year-old woman, A, in August. Kim Yong-gun and A have since been dramatically misunderstood, A has dropped the complaint, and Kim Yong-gun said that A will put a child to his family register. He also pledged to actively support Child birth and Child Child Child Childhood; A is scheduled to have a child in November.

Meanwhile, "GRAND PAR" is a Golf entertainment featuring Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-Ryong, a 79-year-old national who is 79 years old, and the cheerful Golf Yuganggi of "Docady" Do Kyung-wan. The 'Granpa', launched in July as a four-part pilot, will be organized as a regular product thanks to the enthusiastic support of viewers, and will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 6th.