Kim Hee-chul, carbohydrates and alcohol loss 4kg ..

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul has made a diet and boasted a V-line.Singer Kim Hee-chul wrote on his Instagram account on Thursday afternoon: I feel like Im a little bit out of weight?A month ago, he was 176.3cm tall and weighed 69kg, but now he has lost 65.3kg.I drink only the day I take the Sultrite The Fighter and I rarely eat carbs, he said. The problem is that I weighed 56kg at the time of my debut. I can not even take 56kg # Sultrite The Fighter. I posted a picture.In the photo, Kim Hee-chul shows off the sleek V line after losing 4kg.Kim Hee-chul recently went on a diet, cutting off carbohydrates and controlling his diet, including barely drinking, resulting in a loss of about 4kg in a month.Kim Hee-chul, who showed a face that was less than before, caught his eye with an unenviable visual of active idol.Kim Hee-chul is also about to unveil JTBC entertainment Men on a Mission, SBS Ugly Our Little, Web Entertainment Sultrit The Fighter and Netflix New World.Kim Hee-chul SNS

Super Junior Kim Hee-chul has made a diet and boasted a V-line.

Singer Kim Hee-chul wrote on his Instagram account on Thursday afternoon: "I feel like I'm a little bit out of weight? A month ago, he was 176.3cm tall and weighed 69kg, but now he has lost 65.3kg. "I drink only the day I take the Sultrite The Fighter and I rarely eat carbs," he said. "The problem is that I weighed 56kg at the time of my debut. I can not even take 56kg # Sultrite The Fighter." I posted a picture.

In the photo, Kim Hee-chul shows off the sleek V line after losing 4kg. Kim Hee-chul recently went on a diet, cutting off carbohydrates and controlling his diet, including barely drinking, resulting in a loss of about 4kg in a month. Kim Hee-chul, who showed a face that was less than before, caught his eye with an unenviable visual of active idol.

Kim Hee-chul is also about to unveil JTBC entertainment Men on a Mission', SBS 'Ugly Our Little', Web entertainment 'Sultrit The Fighter' and Netflix 'New World'.

Kim Hee-chul SNS