imbaekcheon "" Entertainment Weekly" Reporter Yoo Jae-Suk "I think" I can not do this "

Seoul=) = imbaekcheon tells anecdote during his rookie year of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the 13th KBS 2TV The Masterpiece of Incorruptibility, a legendary MC special was held.On this day, imbaekcheon unveiled an anecdote related to Yoo Jae-Suk.I was hesitant to say that I can tell you because it is God, said Imbaekcheon. Yoo Jae-Suk came to the reporter for Entertainment Weekly, but I stuttered a lot, he said.Meanwhile, lee taek-rim has selected the Mexican folk song Zebi; lee taek-rim has been a dedicated MC for the Lee Mi-ja concert for eight years.Ive been doing a duet with this song, gloriously, because Lee Mi-ja has suggested that we sing together three years ago, he said.

Seoul=) = imbaekcheon tells anecdote during his rookie year of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the 13th KBS 2TV 'The Masterpiece of Incorruptibility', a legendary MC special was held.

On this day, imbaekcheon unveiled an anecdote related to Yoo Jae-Suk. "I was hesitant to say that I can tell you because it is God," said imbaekcheon. "Yoo Jae-Suk came to the reporter for Entertainment Weekly, but I stuttered a lot," he said.

Meanwhile, lee taek-rim has selected the Mexican folk song "Zebi"; lee taek-rim has been a dedicated MC for the Lee Mi-ja concert for eight years. "I've been doing a duet with this song, gloriously, because Lee Mi-ja has suggested that we sing together three years ago," he said.