"I do not care about the content of the katokbang, I do not care about the content of the katokbang"

Singer Young-tak has expressed his position on the controversy over hoarding.Yeongtak explained on November 6 that he knew about the music hoarding at his official fan cafe.It is not true that I knew about this; I have already been present at the investigative agency and have been investigated and found not guilty of this, Youngtak said.I did not pay much attention to the contents other than the broadcast schedule because the reported katokbang was a katok room made by the representative to go to the Gu Long manager and the broadcast schedule, he said. I did not think it was an Illegal streaming work.I should have looked around more coolly myself, but I regret that I did not do it and I am sorry, he said.The representative of the agency, Yeongtak, was accused of asking for a music hoarding and handing over tens of millions of won in order to raise the ranking of the music charts in 2019.The representative of the agency said on April 4, I acknowledge all the allegations of this case and I deeply reflect and regret it, but denied the suspicion of intervention.However, on May 5, the situation that the conversation about hoarding was exchanged in the messenger chat room with Yeongtak was revealed and it was again controversial.The following is a specialization in English writing.Yeongtak.I am sorry to bother you, but I am writing this article because I am worried about the contents of the recent media reports.It is a story that can be seen as an excuse, but it is written with a true heart.It is not true that I knew about this, as the media reports have said, and I have already been present at the investigative agency and investigated, and I have been cleared of this matter.The reported katokbang was not interested in other contents other than the broadcast schedule because the representative was a katokbang made to go to the Gu Long manager and the broadcast schedule.From my point of view, it is also true that the manager who has to play in the field sent a meaningless emoticon because he was frankly pathetic about why he sent a monitor photo.But I never thought this was an Illegal streaming operation.I learned about this: Sigi, who will be participating in Mr. Trott in February 2020, had a small quarrel between the representative and the manager.At that time, the representative said he was sorry and explained the process and said that he seemed to have been scammed.I thought that if the representative who has been devoted to me since the unknown period, he would have done so if he died, but it is true that he was angry at the work without asking my opinion.But on the one hand, I was glad that nothing went against my values, and thats why I was able to get my heart up in the cafe when it became an issue.I am very sorry that I did not explain the situation in detail at the time.Im not asking you to trust me.As I always said, I can not stand being honest, so I thought I should tell the truth to the fans who believe me.I should have looked around more coolly myself, but I regret that I did not do it and I am sorry.I thought that it was a duty for the fans who helped me to act as a singer named Yeongtak and to Mr. Milagro to express my position directly.Finally, I sincerely apologize for the concern and concern that many people who love and love me once again.I will try and try to be loved as an honest and honest singer in the future as a lesson.yeongtak uplim

Singer Young-tak has expressed his position on the controversy over hoarding.

Yeongtak explained on November 6 that he knew about the music hoarding at his official fan cafe.

"It is not true that I knew about this; I have already been present at the investigative agency and have been investigated and found not guilty of this," Youngtak said.

"I did not pay much attention to the contents other than the broadcast schedule because the reported katokbang was a katok room made by the representative to go to the Gu Long manager and the broadcast schedule," he said. "I did not think it was an Illegal streaming work."

"I should have looked around more coolly myself, but I regret that I did not do it and I am sorry," he said.

The representative of the agency, Yeongtak, was accused of asking for a music hoarding and handing over tens of millions of won in order to raise the ranking of the music charts in 2019. The representative of the agency said on April 4, "I acknowledge all the allegations of this case and I deeply reflect and regret it," but denied the suspicion of intervention. However, on May 5, the situation that the conversation about hoarding was exchanged in the messenger chat room with Yeongtak was revealed and it was again controversial.

The following is a specialization in English writing.

Yeongtak.

I am sorry to bother you, but I am writing this article because I am worried about the contents of the recent media reports.

It is a story that can be seen as an excuse, but it is written with a true heart.

It is not true that I knew about this, as the media reports have said, and I have already been present at the investigative agency and investigated, and I have been cleared of this matter. The reported katokbang was not interested in other contents other than the broadcast schedule because the representative was a katokbang made to go to the Gu Long manager and the broadcast schedule. From my point of view, it is also true that the manager who has to play in the field sent a meaningless emoticon because he was frankly pathetic about why he sent a monitor photo. But I never thought this was an Illegal streaming operation.

I learned about this: Sigi, who will be participating in Mr. Trott in February 2020, had a small quarrel between the representative and the manager. At that time, the representative said he was sorry and explained the process and said that he seemed to have been scammed. I thought that if the representative who has been devoted to me since the unknown period, he would have done so if he died, but it is true that he was angry at the work without asking my opinion. But on the one hand, I was glad that nothing went against my values, and that’s why I was able to get my heart up in the cafe when it became an issue. I am very sorry that I did not explain the situation in detail at the time.

I'm not asking you to trust me. As I always said, I can not stand being honest, so I thought I should tell the truth to the fans who believe me. I should have looked around more coolly myself, but I regret that I did not do it and I am sorry.

I thought that it was a duty for the fans who helped me to act as a singer named Yeongtak and to Mr. Milagro to express my position directly.

Finally, I sincerely apologize for the concern and concern that many people who love and love me once again. I will try and try to be loved as an honest and honest singer in the future as a lesson.

yeongtak uplim