"Hyeri" Ryu Jun-yeol, long-haired and hunnamed, "Hear the greetings that hurt your face"

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol has revealed his regrets about his acquaintances greetings.Ryu Jun-yeol posted several recent photos on his personal instagram on November 12, along with an article entitled I thought I was happy today, but I heard my face was hurt.In the photo, Ryu Jun-yeol broke off the long hair that he kept because of the drama, and dressed in a short hairstyle and a daily dress.Ryu Jun-yeols fashion sense peeks from a rugged hat, shoesIn the selfie photo that has been closed up as much as possible, Ryu Jun-yeols face is eye-catching.His colleague, Actor Hwang Jeong-eum, who saw the photo, praised his warm-looking appearance, saying, Hes handsome. Other netizens also said, Youre kissing me today, I was just handsome, Is it a perfect baby powder?and so on.Meanwhile, Ryu Jun-yeol appeared on JTBC Drama No Longer Human last October.The next work is being proposed and reviewed by Japanese film director Takashi Miike.
Actor Ryu Jun-yeol has revealed his regrets about his acquaintances greetings.Ryu Jun-yeol posted several recent photos on his personal instagram on November 12, along with an article entitled I thought I was happy today, but I heard my face was hurt.In the photo, Ryu Jun-yeol broke off the long hair that he kept because of the drama, and dressed in a short hairstyle and a daily dress.Ryu Jun-yeols fashion sense peeks from a rugged hat, shoesIn the selfie photo that has been closed up as much as possible, Ryu Jun-yeols face is eye-catching.His colleague, Actor Hwang Jeong-eum, who saw the photo, praised his warm-looking appearance, saying, Hes handsome. Other netizens also said, Youre kissing me today, I was just handsome, Is it a perfect baby powder?and so on.Meanwhile, Ryu Jun-yeol appeared on JTBC Drama No Longer Human last October.The next work is being proposed and reviewed by Japanese film director Takashi Miike.

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol has revealed his regrets about his acquaintance's greetings.

Ryu Jun-yeol posted several recent photos on his personal instagram on November 12, along with an article entitled "I thought I was happy today, but I heard my face was hurt."

In the photo, Ryu Jun-yeol broke off the long hair that he kept because of the Drama, and dressed in a short hairstyle and a daily dress. Ryu Jun-yeol's fashion sense peeks from a rugged hat, shoes

In the selfie photo that has been closed up as much as possible, Ryu Jun-yeol's face is eye-catching.

His colleague, Actor Hwang Jeong-eum, who saw the photo, praised his warm-looking appearance, saying, "He's handsome." Other netizens also said, "You're kissing me today," "I was just handsome," "Is it a perfect baby powder?" and so on.

Meanwhile, Ryu Jun-yeol appeared on JTBC Drama 'No Longer Human' last October.

The next work is being proposed and reviewed by Japanese film director Takashi Miike.