Hyeri meets Ryu Jun-yeol, 6th BIRTHDAY "My Love" Girl's Day

Actress Hyeri from the group Girls Day had a special birthday.On the 10th, Hyeri seems to have received a lot of congratulations. This years birthday. I had a happy Haru thanks to good people. Ill do better in the future. Hyeri received a lot of congratulations from her acquaintances. Hyeri revealed her birthday Kate as well as letters, especially her transformation into a princess with a toy crown, earrings and necklace.Yura said, Happy birthday to our Hyeri, and Sojin said, I am so cute and my love is my love.Mina left emoticons such as birthday cakes and flowers.In addition, Delay, Moon Se-yoon, Lee Hyun-yi, Lee Jung-ha and others commented on the celebration and completed Hyeris special birthday.Meanwhile, Hyeri admitted her romance with actor Ryu Jun-yeol in August 2017, recently appearing on ENA entertainment show Miri Yechaepa.

Actress Hyeri from the group Girl's Day had a special birthday. On the 10th, Hyeri seems to have received a lot of congratulations. "This year's birthday. I had a happy Haru thanks to good people. I'll do better in the future. " Hyeri received a lot of congratulations from her acquaintances. Hyeri revealed her birthday Kate as well as letters, especially her transformation into a princess with a toy crown, earrings and necklace. Yura said, "Happy birthday to our Hyeri," and Sojin said, "I am so cute and my love is my love." Mina left emoticons such as birthday cakes and flowers. In addition, Delay, Moon Se-yoon, Lee Hyun-yi, Lee Jung-ha and others commented on the celebration and completed Hyeri's special birthday. Meanwhile, Hyeri admitted her romance with actor Ryu Jun-yeol in August 2017, recently appearing on ENA entertainment show Miri Yechaepa.