Girls Planet 999' Kep1er Kim Dae-yeon "Starts Different from Yeo Tae"

Magazine Daised released a picture of Kim Dae-yeon, a member of Girls group Kep1er, through the December 2021 issue.Kep1er is a group of TOP9 members selected through Mnet Girls Planet 999: Girls Daejeon.Before debut, it has achieved 1 million followers of Instagram and is showing global popularity.In the public picture, Kim Dae-yeon showed not only cute expression Acting but also Girls crush image and showed various personality.In an interview with the photo shoot, Kim Dae-yeon further expressed his affection for Kep1er activities.The viewers have been very good at it, so we can finally debut as a member of a wonderful group called Kep1er.I cant describe how I felt when my name was called in the final, and I didnt realize it for a week or so after being debut Joe.I think it is a different beginning now. Im so happy to be able to debut to Kep1er this time.I am nervous about being a singer who has dreamed for a long time, but I will do my best to do everything so that the efforts I have made so far are not in vain. Meanwhile, Daised will be released for five days from 22nd to 26th, at 2 pm and 10 pm, not only personal photos of 9 members of Kep1er but also images of the members attractive images. .Photo: Daysd
Magazine Daised released a picture of Kim Dae-yeon, a member of Girls group Kep1er, through the December 2021 issue.Kep1er is a group of TOP9 members selected through Mnet Girls Planet 999: Girls Daejeon.Before debut, it has achieved 1 million followers of Instagram and is showing global popularity.In the public picture, Kim Dae-yeon showed not only cute expression Acting but also Girls crush image and showed various personality.In an interview with the photo shoot, Kim Dae-yeon further expressed his affection for Kep1er activities.The viewers have been very good at it, so we can finally debut as a member of a wonderful group called Kep1er.I cant describe how I felt when my name was called in the final, and I didnt realize it for a week or so after being debut Joe.I think it is a different beginning now. Im so happy to be able to debut to Kep1er this time.I am nervous about being a singer who has dreamed for a long time, but I will do my best to do everything so that the efforts I have made so far are not in vain. Meanwhile, Daised will be released for five days from 22nd to 26th, at 2 pm and 10 pm, not only personal photos of 9 members of Kep1er but also images of the members attractive images. .Photo: Daysd

Magazine 'Daised' released a picture of Kim Dae-yeon, a member of Girls group Kep1er, through the December 2021 issue.

Kep1er is a group of TOP9 members selected through Mnet Girls Planet 999: Girls' Daejeon'. Before debut, it has achieved 1 million followers of Instagram and is showing global popularity. In the public picture, Kim Dae-yeon showed not only cute expression Acting but also Girls crush image and showed various personality.

In an interview with the photo shoot, Kim Dae-yeon further expressed his affection for Kep1er activities. “The viewers have been very good at it, so we can finally debut as a member of a wonderful group called Kep1er. I can’t describe how I felt when my name was called in the final, and I didn’t realize it for a week or so after being debut Joe. I think it is a different beginning now. "

“I’m so happy to be able to debut to Kep1er this time. I am nervous about being a singer who has dreamed for a long time, but I will do my best to do everything so that the efforts I have made so far are not in vain. "

Meanwhile, 'Daised' will be released for five days from 22nd to 26th, at 2 pm and 10 pm, not only personal photos of 9 members of Kep1er but also images of the members' attractive images. .

Photo: Daysd