"Get the second jaw out" Hong Yoon Hwa, 10kg in a month... it's a real V-line (TV Cultwo Show')

Gag Woman Hong Yoon Hwa has made it to 10kg weight lossHong Yoon Hwa appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show on the 22nd and showed off his colorful gesture.On this day, Mun Se-yun said, Look at Hong Yoon Hwas jaw line.The second jaw is gone, and Kim Tae-kyun also responded that he was surprised that the jaw line comes out. Eugenoid, who listened to this, admired the appearance of Hong Yoon Hwa, who changed, saying, It has become sharp.Hong Yoon Hwa said, I lost 10kg more than a month ago through Diet. He said, I only have Kang Jae-joon and Mun Se-yun to know.When I was (salin), my chin touched my hoodie and I got cosmetics, but I dont ask anymore, she said, expressing satisfaction.Hong Yoon Hwa said that he had been sharing mackerel grilled, grilled, and kimchi stew with Husband Kim Min-ki before the broadcast and said he was still in Diet.But You can eat ten mackerels, if you have a lot of salt, you can drink a lot of water.It is always a good thing to eat delicious and drink a lot of water. He also laughed at the love of food.Hong Yoon Hwa SNS

Gag Woman Hong Yoon Hwa has made it to 10kg weight loss

Hong Yoon Hwa appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' on the 22nd and showed off his colorful gesture.

On this day, Mun Se-yun said, "Look at Hong Yoon Hwa's jaw line. The second jaw is gone, "and Kim Tae-kyun also responded that he was surprised that" the jaw line comes out. " Eugenoid, who listened to this, admired the appearance of Hong Yoon Hwa, who changed, saying, "It has become sharp."

Hong Yoon Hwa said, "I lost 10kg more than a month ago through Diet." He said, "I only have Kang Jae-joon and Mun Se-yun to know." “When I was (salin), my chin touched my hoodie and I got cosmetics, but I don’t ask anymore,” she said, expressing satisfaction.

Hong Yoon Hwa said that he had been sharing mackerel grilled, grilled, and kimchi stew with Husband Kim Min-ki before the broadcast and said he was still in Diet. But “You can eat ten mackerels, if you have a lot of salt, you can drink a lot of water. It is always a good thing to eat delicious and drink a lot of water. "He also laughed at the love of food.

Hong Yoon Hwa SNS