Eugene "If I hadn't dOne Actor, I would have lived a plump life": all-time Mukbang (I won't hurt)

Eugene does not hurt Mukbang of all time.On TVN I Do not Happen broadcast on November 30, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim came as guests after Yoon Joo-hee.On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Joo-hee prepared Breakfast with the handmade Yogurtland made the day before as soon as he woke up in the morning.Yoon Joo-hee said that he had been sleeping because of labor the day before, saying, I was completely knocked out as soon as I lay down. He said that he was sorry for the amount of Yogurtland he made himself and said, I can eat Alone.After Breakfast, they started to spread the wallpaper together.Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim arrived, and they started making chairs as soon as they came.Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim made chairs at a rapid pace, even though they were making chairs for the first time, and Yoon Jong-hoon praised Hyun-soo Kim, who played a woman and daughter in the drama Penthouse, as My daughter is good.Bong Tae-gyu recalled to Eugene that he had suffered from making chairs earlier, saying, The better he is, the more strange he and Jong-hoon become.Lunch is made of Chadol Samhapgui and mussel soup.After Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene also showed storm Mukbang, and Eugene showed affection by feeding the Penthouse husband, Yoon Jong-hoon.On the other hand, Yoon Joo-hee refused to feed her Penthouse husband Bong Tae-gyu, saying she was divorced and Dolsing.They asked about the current situation of Penthouse son Lee Min-hyuk (Lee Tae-bin), and they did not escape from the buccal after three months of the end.After lunch, a rice cake was made to be turned on to local adults. Bong Tae-gyu beat the rice cake with a hot heart, but Yoon Jong-hoon said, Im tired.It melts when you put it in your mouth, said Eugene, who added that he had found a way to supplement the black-beaner.So, red bean siruk, bean curd, black bean paste, and castera were completed.Um Ki-joon, Bong Tae-gyu, Yoon Jong-hoon and Eugene went directly to their neighbors and turned the rice cake, and the neighbors presented fruit.Dinner menus are Kingler and shellfish.I was the last guest, but I was so grateful to you, and I wanted to be good, and I felt like I wanted to eat and send more delicious rice somehow, said Um Ki-joon.Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim admired the living Kingler.Eugene praised the word good groom when he saw the word that Yoon Jong-hoon had groomed.The Mukbang of all time was unfolded in Kingler, shellfish and grilled fish.In the appearance of Eugene, who eats better than Yoon Joo-hee, Bong Tae-gyu was surprised that he said, Main not rice at home. Eugene said, One is good.I didnt control myself today. If I hadnt done Actor, Id have lived a plump life.Bong Tae-gyu agreed that he also refrained from appetite, and Um Ki-joon commented, It seems to be the best eating in the whole of the guest.When I saw Eugene inhaling the storm to Kingler Instant Noodle, Yoon Jong-hoon said, I am a little scared, and Eugene replied, You are not a woman to feed.Since then, Eugene has completed the Mukbang of the past by eating the dessert of the meal.
Eugene does not hurt Mukbang of all time.On TVN I Do not Happen broadcast on November 30, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim came as guests after Yoon Joo-hee.On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Joo-hee prepared Breakfast with the handmade Yogurtland made the day before as soon as he woke up in the morning.Yoon Joo-hee said that he had been sleeping because of labor the day before, saying, I was completely knocked out as soon as I lay down. He said that he was sorry for the amount of Yogurtland he made himself and said, I can eat Alone.After Breakfast, they started to spread the wallpaper together.Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim arrived, and they started making chairs as soon as they came.Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim made chairs at a rapid pace, even though they were making chairs for the first time, and Yoon Jong-hoon praised Hyun-soo Kim, who played a woman and daughter in the drama Penthouse, as My daughter is good.Bong Tae-gyu recalled to Eugene that he had suffered from making chairs earlier, saying, The better he is, the more strange he and Jong-hoon become.Lunch is made of Chadol Samhapgui and mussel soup.After Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene also showed storm Mukbang, and Eugene showed affection by feeding the Penthouse husband, Yoon Jong-hoon.On the other hand, Yoon Joo-hee refused to feed her Penthouse husband Bong Tae-gyu, saying she was divorced and Dolsing.They asked about the current situation of Penthouse son Lee Min-hyuk (Lee Tae-bin), and they did not escape from the buccal after three months of the end.After lunch, a rice cake was made to be turned on to local adults. Bong Tae-gyu beat the rice cake with a hot heart, but Yoon Jong-hoon said, Im tired.It melts when you put it in your mouth, said Eugene, who added that he had found a way to supplement the black-beaner.So, red bean siruk, bean curd, black bean paste, and castera were completed.Um Ki-joon, Bong Tae-gyu, Yoon Jong-hoon and Eugene went directly to their neighbors and turned the rice cake, and the neighbors presented fruit.Dinner menus are Kingler and shellfish.I was the last guest, but I was so grateful to you, and I wanted to be good, and I felt like I wanted to eat and send more delicious rice somehow, said Um Ki-joon.Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim admired the living Kingler.Eugene praised the word good groom when he saw the word that Yoon Jong-hoon had groomed.The Mukbang of all time was unfolded in Kingler, shellfish and grilled fish.In the appearance of Eugene, who eats better than Yoon Joo-hee, Bong Tae-gyu was surprised that he said, Main not rice at home. Eugene said, One is good.I didnt control myself today. If I hadnt done Actor, Id have lived a plump life.Bong Tae-gyu agreed that he also refrained from appetite, and Um Ki-joon commented, It seems to be the best eating in the whole of the guest.When I saw Eugene inhaling the storm to Kingler Instant Noodle, Yoon Jong-hoon said, I am a little scared, and Eugene replied, You are not a woman to feed.Since then, Eugene has completed the Mukbang of the past by eating the dessert of the meal.

Eugene 'does not hurt' Mukbang of all time.

On TVN 'I Do not Happen' broadcast on November 30, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim came as guests after Yoon Joo-hee.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Joo-hee prepared Breakfast with the handmade Yogurtland made the day before as soon as he woke up in the morning. Yoon Joo-hee said that he had been sleeping because of labor the day before, saying, "I was completely knocked out as soon as I lay down." He said that he was sorry for the amount of Yogurtland he made himself and said, "I can eat AlOne." After Breakfast, they started to spread the wallpaper together.

Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim arrived, and they started making chairs as soon as they came. Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim made chairs at a rapid pace, even though they were making chairs for the first time, and Yoon Jong-hoon praised Hyun-soo Kim, who played a woman and daughter in the Drama 'Penthouse', as "My daughter is good". Bong Tae-gyu recalled to Eugene that he had suffered from making chairs earlier, saying, "The better he is, the more strange he and Jong-hoon become."

Lunch is made of Chadol Samhapgui and mussel soup. After Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene also showed storm Mukbang, and Eugene showed affection by feeding the 'Penthouse' husband, Yoon Jong-hoon. On the other hand, Yoon Joo-hee refused to feed her "Penthouse" husband Bong Tae-gyu, saying she was "divorced" and "Dolsing". They asked about the current situation of 'Penthouse' son Lee Min-hyuk (Lee Tae-bin), and they did not escape from the buccal after three months of the end.

After lunch, a rice cake was made to be turned on to local adults. Bong Tae-gyu beat the rice cake with a hot heart, but Yoon Jong-hoon said, "I'm tired. “It melts when you put it in your mouth,” said Eugene, who added that he had found a way to supplement the black-beaner. So, red bean siruk, bean curd, black bean paste, and castera were completed.

Um Ki-joon, Bong Tae-gyu, Yoon Jong-hoon and Eugene went directly to their neighbors and turned the rice cake, and the neighbors presented fruit. Dinner menus are Kingler and shellfish. “I was the last guest, but I was so grateful to you, and I wanted to be good, and I felt like I wanted to eat and send more delicious rice somehow,” said Um Ki-joon. Yoon Joo-hee, Eugene and Hyun-soo Kim admired the living Kingler.

Eugene praised the word "good groom" when he saw the word that Yoon Jong-hoon had groomed. The Mukbang of all time was unfolded in Kingler, shellfish and grilled fish. In the appearance of Eugene, who eats better than Yoon Joo-hee, Bong Tae-gyu was surprised that he said, "Main not rice at home." Eugene said, "One is good. I didn’t control myself today. If I hadn’t dOne Actor, I’d have lived a plump life.”

Bong Tae-gyu agreed that he also refrained from appetite, and Um Ki-joon commented, "It seems to be the best eating in the whole of the guest." When I saw Eugene inhaling the storm to Kingler Instant noodle, Yoon Jong-hoon said, "I am a little scared," and Eugene replied, "You are not a woman to feed." Since then, Eugene has completed the Mukbang of the past by eating the dessert of the meal.