Eun Ji-won "ends well" ...First Love and marriage in 13 years ⁇ divorce

Seoul =) = Singer Eun Ji-won Confessions marriage and divorce with First Love in Hot Goodbye.Ji-Young Min and Kim Hyung-kyun visited Goodbye House in MBN entertainment program Hot Goodbye which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th.On this day, Ji-Young Min and Kim Hyung-kyun signed a petition for confirmation of the divorce doctor, and Eun Ji-won and Eugene went shopping for the couple.Eun Ji-won said, My wife (Ji-Young Min) seems to like her husband (Kim Hyung-kyun) very much. I feel like Im seeing my old wife, its similar, my wife was a judo player, Im really strong, When I was in Hawaii, I solved everything when I got into a fight.Eun Ji-won said that his ex-wife was First Love and said, It was married again in 13 years.Eugene asked Eugene why Eun Ji-won broke up, saying, I thought of each other only because I was First Love.After that, Eun Ji-won said, We ended well, and reminded us of the time, Lets go back to the original before we really feel bad.Eun Ji-won Confessions After Divorce, Ex-Wife Has Been Like a Friend for Two Years, But Spontaneously Quits Contact for FutureEun Ji-won added, I have not been able to contact you so far, because its too bad for my new lover, its a ridiculous act.On the other hand, MBN Hot Goodbye is broadcasted every Monday at 10:40 pm as a reality entertainment program where guests who want to break up or start a new visit to Goodbye House and make the most beautiful, hot farewell and new start.

Seoul =) = Singer Eun Ji-won Confessions marriage and divorce with First Love in 'Hot Goodbye'. Ji-Young Min and Kim Hyung-kyun visited 'Goodbye House' in MBN entertainment program 'Hot Goodbye' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th. On this day, Ji-Young Min and Kim Hyung-kyun signed a petition for confirmation of the divorce doctor, and Eun Ji-won and Eugene went shopping for the couple. Eun Ji-won said, "My wife (Ji-Young Min) seems to like her husband (Kim Hyung-kyun) very much." "I feel like I'm seeing my old wife, it's similar, my wife was a judo player, I'm really strong, When I was in Hawaii, I solved everything when I got into a fight." Eun Ji-won said that his ex-wife was First Love and said, "It was married again in 13 years." Eugene asked Eugene why Eun Ji-won broke up, saying, "I thought of each other only because I was First Love." After that, Eun Ji-won said, "We ended well," and reminded us of the time, "Let's go back to the original before we really feel bad." Eun Ji-won Confessions After divorce, Ex-Wife Has Been Like a Friend for Two Years, But Spontaneously Quits Contact for Future Eun Ji-won added, "I have not been able to contact you so far, because it's too bad for my new lover, it's a ridiculous act." On the other hand, MBN 'Hot Goodbye' is broadcasted every Monday at 10:40 pm as a reality entertainment program where guests who want to break up or start a new visit to 'Goodbye House' and make the most beautiful, hot farewell and new start.