Choi Young-jun, the reason why he quit and became an Actor...recalling the late Seo Jae-ho and saying, "It's a shame."

Seoul = = Choi Young-jun released the story of becoming an actor after debuting as a singer.Choi Young-jun was a guest in MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcast on the last three days, and it was said that I actually debuted as a singer rather than an actor.Choi Young-jun said, I have been a singer for about three years, and informed him that he was a member of the ballad group Seven Days.The lead vocals were Li Jing, and I played a leader because I had a lot of Age. Why did the singer quit? asked MCs, frankly, It didnt work out. The rookie said we should avoid big events, but there was a World Cup in 2002.I can not get a schedule because it is a ballad. What is it about going to the quarter-finals, of course, I was good, he laughed.Choi Young-jun said, I had made a quick song in a hurry, but it did not work out.Li Jing was solo, and Ha Dong Kyun went to Wanted. I think I ate my heart at that time, I want to try Acting, he said.I went to the dream I wanted, but I regret the most. Choi Young-jun mentioned the late Seo Jae-ho, a member of the Wanted who died in a car accident.I refused to join the Wanted, but it was good to have friends. I was happy dreaming of Acting.Seo Jae-ho went to the sky and I was sorry that I could not be with him. Why would I refuse it? I would be with him, I would have been able to join him. Choi Young-jun has since confessed that his appearance has changed.I do not have confidence because I have changed my mind, my personality and my tone, he said. It was much more active in the original way, but I seem to be careful after that.In addition, I feel like Jaeho has given me time to write.So we are doing well in our place, I think we should live hard because we seem to have given our blessings.

Seoul = = Choi Young-jun released the story of becoming an Actor after debuting as a singer.

Choi Young-jun was a guest in MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcast on the last three days, and it was said that "I actually debuted as a singer rather than an Actor".

Choi Young-jun said, "I have been a singer for about three years," and informed him that he was a member of the ballad group Seven Days. The lead vocals were Li Jing, and I played a leader because I had a lot of Age. "

"Why did the singer quit?" asked MCs, frankly, "It didn't work out." "The rookie said we should avoid big events, but there was a World Cup in 2002. I can not get a schedule because it is a ballad. What is it about going to the quarter-finals, of course, I was good, "he laughed.

Choi Young-jun said, "I had made a quick song in a hurry, but it did not work out. Li Jing was solo, and Ha Dong Kyun went to Wanted. " "I think I ate my heart at that time, I want to try Acting," he said.

I went to the dream I wanted, but I regret the most. Choi Young-jun mentioned the late Seo Jae-ho, a member of the Wanted who died in a car accident. "I refused to join the Wanted, but it was good to have friends. I was happy dreaming of Acting. Seo Jae-ho went to the sky and I was sorry that I could not be with him. Why would I refuse it? I would be with him, I would have been able to join him. "

Choi Young-jun has since confessed that his appearance has changed. "I do not have confidence because I have changed my mind, my personality and my tone," he said. "It was much more active in the original way, but I seem to be careful after that." In addition, "I feel like Jaeho has given me time to write. So we are doing well in our place, I think we should live hard because we seem to have given our blessings. "