'Cave of Altamira Castle' Hyun Joo-yup's beautiful wife Park Sang-hyun "husband, it was a careful friendly style"

Hyun Joo-yup has released a love story with her beautiful wife, Park Sang-hyun.On TVN STORY Cave of Altamira Castle, which was broadcast on the 2nd, the couple of Hyo-yup Park Sang-hyun appeared.The Hyun Joo-yup Park Sang-hyun couple married on June 21, 2007 for the 14th year.When asked if he had a crush on his wife, Park Sang-hyun, he said, I am more attractive than at first sight.I thought I should see him more.Park said, I will open the car door, or take off my coat if I take off my coat.It is a carefully detailed and kind style, he said, I do not do it these days. I say get off quickly. Asked about his feelings at Cave of Altamira Castle, Hyun Joo-yup said, I wanted to know what you wanted from me.Top Model. Top Model. Its easy to camp and outdoors, but weve never done it before.I couldnt do it because I had to go to the emergency room if my wife was bitten by mosquitoes. I was worried about my wife, Park Sang-hyun, about mosquito allergies.Park Sang-hyun said, I pour a lot of mosquito allergy symptoms and I have a lot of fever in inflammation.Ive been bitten when I was in my fathers grave, said Hyun Joo-yup, who explained, Ive been suffering from steroid injections and Ive been swelling a lot like Ive been stung by a wasp.Im afraid that if my wife starves, shell become sharp, and shell have mosquitoes. I wish she could come back laughing.

Hyun Joo-yup has released a love story with her beautiful wife, Park Sang-hyun.

On TVN STORY Cave of Altamira Castle, which was broadcast on the 2nd, the couple of Hyo-yup Park Sang-hyun appeared.

The Hyun Joo-yup Park Sang-hyun couple married on June 21, 2007 for the 14th year. When asked if he had a crush on his wife, Park Sang-hyun, he said, "I am more attractive than at first sight. I thought I should see him more.”

Park said, "I will open the car door, or take off my coat if I take off my coat. It is a carefully detailed and kind style, "he said," I do not do it these days. I say get off quickly. "

Asked about his feelings at Cave of Altamira Castle, Hyun Joo-yup said, “I wanted to know what you wanted from me. Top Model. Top Model. It's easy to camp and outdoors, but we've never done it before. I couldn’t do it because I had to go to the emergency room if my wife was bitten by mosquitoes.” I was worried about my wife, Park Sang-hyun, about mosquito allergies.

Park Sang-hyun said, "I pour a lot of mosquito allergy symptoms and I have a lot of fever in inflammation. “I’ve been bitten when I was in my father’s grave,” said Hyun Joo-yup, who explained, “I’ve been suffering from steroid injections and I’ve been swelling a lot like I’ve been stung by a wasp. “I’m afraid that if my wife starves, she’ll become sharp, and she’ll have mosquitoes. I wish she could come back laughing.”