Bae Yoon-jung, 'reuniting' T-ara cheering .. "I can not practice because I am childcare." Sorry

Bae Yoon-jung posted a picture on his 21st day with his article I can not practice because I am raising children, and my brother Hong-bok is sick and I take pictures.The photo showed Bae Yoon-jung, who visited T-aras performance.Bae Yoon-jung, who visited the performance hall wearing a hat without a toilet, said, Today, T-ara and Yama and Hot Chicks all suffered from rehearsal to performance.Eunjung said, You have suffered a lot, and Hyomin said, You have a lot of trouble.Meanwhile, Bae Yoon-jung married her husband, who was 11 years younger in 2019; she recently gave birth to her son Jae-yul-gun, at the age of 42.Photo: Bae Yoon-jung Instagram

Bae Yoon-jung posted a picture on his 21st day with his article "I can not practice because I am raising children, and my brother Hong-bok is sick and I take pictures."

The photo showed Bae Yoon-jung, who visited T-ara's performance. Bae Yoon-jung, who visited the performance hall wearing a hat without a toilet, said, "Today, T-ara and Yama and Hot Chicks all suffered from rehearsal to performance."

Eunjung said, "You have suffered a lot," and Hyomin said, "You have a lot of trouble."

Meanwhile, Bae Yoon-jung married her husband, who was 11 years younger in 2019; she recently gave birth to her son Jae-yul-gun, at the age of 42.

Photo: Bae Yoon-jung Instagram