Han Areum from T-ara, overcoming the crisis of divorce Second child pregnancy "I have changed a lot of Husband too"

Han Areum, from T-ara, pregnancy the second.Han Areum revealed his second pregnancy fact on the 8th through his instagram, saying, Please bless the second like a gift to us.Han Areum said, In the two months after the filming, I have a lot of Husband changes, so there is no problem second!Savoie I am confident that I will raise it beautifully, he said. The second is my son again. Han Areum also commented on his appearance between marriage and divorce: Time is so fast!I think the start of shooting is the day before. I would like to see marriage and divorce in the meantime, and I would like to come here with that interest and cheer us up and give us a lecture. I hesitated a lot, but I started the program because I thought I could get to know each other a little more. It was so meaningful and thankful because it was a program that made me know myself more and so I was able to know myself. My appearances were a little strange, but I think a lot of things are changing thanks to this broadcast.I wanted to say that there are many days to thank and love each other more than the short days I hated each other and resented each other! Finally, the day I can do it is coming.I am not marriage to be happy, so I am trying to understand, care and respect each other more in the future!I think the way to understand and reconcile each other a little more after the fight has changed, he said. I am trying to communicate a lot, express a lot, know what I need for each other, and try to make more efforts. He said.Finally, I am deeply grateful to all of you who have watched marriage and divorce again!Please watch my YouTube channel in the future. Meanwhile, Han Areum marriages with a businessman who is two years older in 2019 and has a son under his belt.Recently, he appeared in the original tea ceremony marriage and divorce and became a hot topic by revealing the dangerous marriage life enough to worry about the diverce.Time is really fast! I think the shooting started yesterday.In the meantime, you can watch between marriage and divorce, come here with that interest, support us, and give us a curse. Thank you!I hesitated a lot, but I started the program because I thought I could get to know each other a little more, and it was like a program that made me know myself more and so I was so meaningful and thankful.My appearances were a little strange, but I think that many things are changing thanks to this broadcast The shooting took place less than 10 days ago, but our real life has been together so many days!I wanted to say that there are many days to thank and love each other more than a short day to hate and resent each other! Finally, the day is coming!I am not marriage to be happy, so I am trying to understand, care and respect each other more in the future!Even after the struggle, I think the way to understand and reconcile each other is changed a little bit. We will continue to have many days together, but we have decided to admit that those days will not be happy But I am trying to communicate a lot, express a lot, know what each other needs, and try to make more efforts to do it so that I can not be unhappy.I want you to stop worrying about my friends who have been on the air and worried about me. There are people who are careful.We are fighting so well and laughing happily and living now! After the rain, the sky is clear. The second like a gift to us. Bless me.In the two months after the filming, I have a lot of Husband changes, so there is no problem second! Savoie I am confident to raise it very well  For reference, the second is ..Those who have not seen the broadcast yet are surprised to see this article .. .. .. bless your lovely second! This week, many YouTube indulgence specials uploaded!Again, I am deeply grateful to all of you for watching marriage and divorce!Please watch my YouTube channel for the future appearance of our four families# marriage and divorce # Young girl # Beautiful # Good morning # Good morning # Gift #

Han Areum, from T-ara, pregnancy the second.

Han Areum revealed his second pregnancy fact on the 8th through his instagram, saying, "Please bless the second like a gift to us."

Han Areum said, "In the two months after the filming, I have a lot of Husband changes, so there is no problem second! Savoie I am confident that I will raise it beautifully, "he said." The second is my son again. "

Han Areum also commented on his appearance between 'marriage and divorce': "Time is so fast! I think the start of shooting is the day before. I would like to see 'marriage and divorce' in the meantime, and I would like to come here with that interest and cheer us up and give us a lecture. "

"I hesitated a lot, but I started the program because I thought I could get to know each other a little more. It was so meaningful and thankful because it was a program that made me know myself more and so I was able to know myself." "My appearances were a little strange, but I think a lot of things are changing thanks to this broadcast."

"I wanted to say that there are many days to thank and love each other more than the short days I hated each other and resented each other! Finally, the day I can do it is coming. I am not marriage to be happy, so I am trying to understand, care and respect each other more in the future! "I think the way to understand and reconcile each other a little more after the fight has changed," he said. "I am trying to communicate a lot, express a lot, know what I need for each other, and try to make more efforts." He said.

Finally, "I am deeply grateful to all of you who have watched 'marriage and divorce' again! Please watch my YouTube channel in the future. "

Meanwhile, Han Areum marriages with a businessman who is two years older in 2019 and has a son under his belt. Recently, he appeared in the original tea ceremony 'marriage and divorce' and became a hot topic by revealing the dangerous marriage life enough to worry about the diverce.

Time is really fast! I think the shooting started yesterday. In the meantime, you can watch between marriage and divorce, come here with that interest, support us, and give us a curse. Thank you!

I hesitated a lot, but I started the program because I thought I could get to know each other a little more, and it was like a program that made me know myself more and so I was so meaningful and thankful.

My appearances were a little strange, but I think that many things are changing thanks to this broadcast

The shooting took place less than 10 days ago, but our real life has been together so many days!

I wanted to say that there are many days to thank and love each other more than a short day to hate and resent each other! Finally, the day is coming!

I am not marriage to be happy, so I am trying to understand, care and respect each other more in the future! Even after the struggle, I think the way to understand and reconcile each other is changed a little bit.

We will continue to have many days together, but we have decided to admit that those days will not be happy

But I am trying to communicate a lot, express a lot, know what each other needs, and try to make more efforts to do it so that I can not be unhappy.

I want you to stop worrying about my friends who have been on the air and worried about me. There are people who are careful.

We are fighting so well and laughing happily and living now! After the rain, the sky is clear. The second like a gift to us. Bless me.

In the two months after the filming, I have a lot of Husband changes, so there is no problem second! Savoie I am confident to raise it very well For reference, the second is ..

Those who have not seen the broadcast yet are surprised to see this article .. .. .. bless your lovely second! This week, many YouTube indulgence specials uploaded!

Again, I am deeply grateful to all of you for watching 'marriage and divorce'!

Please watch my YouTube channel for the future appearance of our four families

# marriage and divorce # Young girl # Beautiful # Good morning # Good morning # Gift #