'pregnancy' pre-T-ara Han Areum, Rant Husband, 'I love it'

Former T-ara member Han Areum, who pregnantly took the second over the crisis of diverce, is having a happy day.Han Areum revealed the daily life of his family through his personal Instagram story on the 18th, making them happy to enjoy the water park with Husband and his child.Han Areum scored for businessman Kim Yeong-geol and marriage, the current Husband, in 2019.They revealed pre-marriage after the announcement of marriage, and gave birth to their first son in May of the following year after raising the marriage ceremony in October 2019, which was earlier than planned.However, he appeared in the teabing original marriage and divorce, and he was saddened by the conflict with Husband.Husband often expressed his disregard for Han Areum, saying, Why did he marriage?, Sometimes he does not want to see him.Han Areum, in consultation with the couple, said, When I go to the bathroom, I think, Can I die with that? I am afraid of myself.Fortunately, the choice of the two was marriage, not divorce.Even Han Areum tells the second pregnancy fact and with Husband, I hope you will live well with a better understanding of each other.Lets not fight, he said.Even after the broadcast, he said, We watched the broadcast and we realized a lot and reflected on each other.I am so glad that it is a result that I can remain a good memory, and I think I can live well in the future, he said, boasting of a happy family.SNS, between marriage and divorce
Former T-ara member Han Areum, who pregnantly took the second over the crisis of diverce, is having a happy day.Han Areum revealed the daily life of his family through his personal Instagram story on the 18th, making them happy to enjoy the water park with Husband and his child.Han Areum scored for businessman Kim Yeong-geol and marriage, the current Husband, in 2019.They revealed pre-marriage after the announcement of marriage, and gave birth to their first son in May of the following year after raising the marriage ceremony in October 2019, which was earlier than planned.However, he appeared in the teabing original marriage and divorce, and he was saddened by the conflict with Husband.Husband often expressed his disregard for Han Areum, saying, Why did he marriage?, Sometimes he does not want to see him.Han Areum, in consultation with the couple, said, When I go to the bathroom, I think, Can I die with that? I am afraid of myself.Fortunately, the choice of the two was marriage, not divorce.Even Han Areum tells the second pregnancy fact and with Husband, I hope you will live well with a better understanding of each other.Lets not fight, he said.Even after the broadcast, he said, We watched the broadcast and we realized a lot and reflected on each other.I am so glad that it is a result that I can remain a good memory, and I think I can live well in the future, he said, boasting of a happy family.SNS, between marriage and divorce

Former T-ara member Han Areum, who pregnantly took the second over the crisis of diverce, is having a happy day.

Han Areum revealed the daily life of his family through his personal Instagram story on the 18th, making them happy to enjoy the water park with Husband and his child.

Han Areum scored for businessman Kim Yeong-geol and marriage, the current Husband, in 2019. They revealed pre-marriage after the announcement of marriage, and gave birth to their first son in May of the following year after raising the marriage ceremony in October 2019, which was earlier than planned.

However, he appeared in the teabing original 'marriage and divorce', and he was saddened by the conflict with Husband. Husband often expressed his disregard for Han Areum, saying, "Why did he marriage?", "Sometimes he does not want to see him."

Han Areum, in consultation with the couple, said, "When I go to the bathroom, I think, 'Can I die with that?' I am afraid of myself.

Fortunately, the choice of the two was marriage, not divorce. Even Han Areum tells the second pregnancy fact and with Husband, "I hope you will live well with a better understanding of each other. “Let’s not fight,” he said.

Even after the broadcast, he said, "We watched the broadcast and we realized a lot and reflected on each other. “I am so glad that it is a result that I can remain a good memory, and I think I can live well in the future,” he said, boasting of a happy family.

SNS, between marriage and divorce