"Unmatured words and deeds..."School violence recognition" Shim Eun-woo, Self-restraint end? We stepped on the Vice International Red Carpet

Actor Shim Eun-woo made his first public appearance at the Busan International Film Festival after admitting to School violence (school violence).The 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) opening ceremony was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan on the afternoon of the 6th.On that day, Shim Eun-woo stepped on Red Carpet as the lead role of Saire (director Park Gang), an invitation to the New Currents category; he appeared in a black dress and emanated a chic.In particular, he attracted attention for the first time since he acknowledged the controversy of school violence in March.At the time, Shim Eun-woo was suspected of school violence, I knew that the immature words and actions I had made to Friend during my school days left a deep scar on my mind that I should not have suffered during my adolescence.I realized that the words and actions I did without thinking on a young day could be a long wound to the other person, and I had a deep concern about my past life and myself.I now tell the Friend that I am truly sorry. Shim Eun-woo announced his name last year as the drama The World of Couples.
Actor Shim Eun-woo made his first public appearance at the Busan International Film Festival after admitting to School violence (school violence).The 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) opening ceremony was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan on the afternoon of the 6th.On that day, Shim Eun-woo stepped on Red Carpet as the lead role of Saire (director Park Gang), an invitation to the New Currents category; he appeared in a black dress and emanated a chic.In particular, he attracted attention for the first time since he acknowledged the controversy of school violence in March.At the time, Shim Eun-woo was suspected of school violence, I knew that the immature words and actions I had made to Friend during my school days left a deep scar on my mind that I should not have suffered during my adolescence.I realized that the words and actions I did without thinking on a young day could be a long wound to the other person, and I had a deep concern about my past life and myself.I now tell the Friend that I am truly sorry. Shim Eun-woo announced his name last year as the drama The World of Couples.

Actor Shim Eun-woo made his first public appearance at the Busan International Film Festival after admitting to "School violence" (School violence).

The 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) opening ceremony was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan on the afternoon of the 6th.

On that day, Shim Eun-woo stepped on Red Carpet as the lead role of "Saire" (director Park Gang), an invitation to the New Currents category; he appeared in a Black dress and emanated a chic.

In particular, he attracted attention for the first time since he acknowledged the controversy of School violence in March.

At the time, Shim Eun-woo was suspected of School violence, "I knew that the immature words and actions I had made to Friend during my school days left a deep scar on my mind that I should not have suffered during my adolescence. I realized that the words and actions I did without thinking on a young day could be a long wound to the other person, and I had a deep concern about my past life and myself. I now tell the Friend that I am truly sorry. "

Shim Eun-woo announced his name last year as the drama 'The World of Couples'.